YR 8th Year of Membership
About Kundan Industries Limited
Established in the year 1978, we, “The Kundan Industries”, are an ISO TS 16949 2002 certified organization in manufacturing, supplying and exporting a huge gamut of Industrial Supplies. Our manufacturing unit is situated at Vasai that is 30 km away from Mumbai. The corporate office of our organization is also located at the same place. In the financial year 2006-2007, the annual turnover of our organization was Rs. 80 Crores (US dollars 20 million). For the last 4 years, we are growing with an average rate of thirty five percent.
We are supported by a strong infrastructure, which is equipped with several automatic machines for tapping, thread rolling, trimming and other secondary operations. Our manufacturing unit can produce around 1500000 pieces per day and 350 metric tons of products per month. The ratio is expected to get doubled in a few years. We are a responsible organization and make certain to manufacture products as per RoHs and WEEE standards. Further, we also fulfill varied requirements of original equipment manufacturers by offering fasteners as per their requirements. We won Engineering Export Promotion Council (EEPC) award for five consecutive years-1995 to 2000. Further, we were again honored with this award in 2006.
We are working under the guidance of our mentor, “Mr. Mukesh Gupta”, who is a prodigy in this field. With his sharp business acumen and valuable guidance, we are successfully meeting the changing needs of our customers.
Our range of fasteners, nuts and bolts is widely used in various industries. Known for their high quality, dimensional accuracy, corrosion resistance and reliability, these products can be used for different purposes. These product are used in many equipment & tools to join different components together. The major fields where these products are widely utilized are:
- Chemical industry
- Automotive industry
- Oil & Gas industry
- Mining industry
- Electronics industry
- Power Generation
- Battery manufacturing
- Construction industry
- Telecom sector
- Manufacturing of pump & valves
- Aerospace industry
- Defence sector
We are highly reckoned for manufacturing, supplying and exporting high quality Industrial Supplies. These products are manufactured using premium quality stainless steel, which is sourced from reliable vendors. Our world class products are marketed at industry leading prices to the customer and known for their superior finish, high abrasion & corrosion resistance and longer life.
Our products are tabulated below:
Other Industrial Products
Several adavantages of using stainless steel fasteners are given as follows:
- Highly resistance to salty environment and acids (long life)
- Aesthetic & long lasting bright finish
- Least corrosion (no service problem)
- No heat treatment needed as strength achieved by cold working in austenitic stainless steel
- No need of electro plating & heat treatment (environment friendly)
- No hydrogen embrittlement (no failures)
- Cost effective as per life cycle costing
Today, everybody is concerned towards making a pollution free and green environment. The major concern is towards dangerous chemicals. Due to this, European countries have made a mandatory legislation or RoHS and WEEE compliance for automobiles and electronic goods respectively. This legislation have decided the maximum tolerable limit to use hazardous chemicals in electronic and automobile products. Soon after, other countries also started to think about applying similar legislation to make a pollution free and healthier future.
- Plating of several harmful chemicals such as cyanide, lead and nickle is used to prevent corrosion
- Neutralization or effluent treatment of these substances is a costly and tedious affair, so generally drained, causing potential hazard to the environment
- In case of stainless steel, it did not needs any kind of plating, making its a environment-friendly material
- SS also meets the strict European standards of RoHS and WEEE
- SS is highly corrosion resistant, so during long term usage loss product value is negligible
- Most of the all SS can be re-cycled and do not create any adverse effect, making it highly eco-friendly
Maximum possible limit of some compounds are listed as follows:
- Lead (Pb) : less then 1,000 ppm
- Mercury (Hg) : less then 1,000 ppm
- Cadmium (Cd) : less then 100 ppm
- Hexavalent chromium : less then 1,000 ppm
We are having the support of a highly diligent team of professionals, who hold years of experience in the domain. Their high qualifications and skills, help us accomplishing every business operation in a smooth manner. These professionals work in sync with each other to ensure effective and timely execution of their goals. We also take interest in their growth & development and regularly conduct comprehensive training sessions for them. These steps help us upgrade their skills and keep them abreast with latest advancements of the industry.
Our team comprises following members:
- Procuring agents (raw material)
- Quality controllers
- R&D experts
- Warehousing & packaging staff
- Trade & marketing professionals
- Skilled & semi-skilled personnel
To keep ourselves abreast with latest advancements and up-gradations, we have also established a state-of-the-art R&D unit. Our R&D facility is endowed with necessary amenities, to help our specialist develop better products. These professionals are continuously working towards offering innovative and better products to the customers. We have developed following products that completely adhere RoHs and WEEE standards.
Austenitic Stainless Steel Fasteners
| || |
Stainless Steel Fasteners
| || |
Black Colour Stainless Steel Fasteners
| || |