People usually buy food item first time because of its packaging or appearance. Taste usually determines whether they would buy it again.
We offer flavor additives. These flavor additives play a fundamental role in capturing consumers curiosity and creating lasting flavors that remain fresh in the minds of consumers. We all understand that certain agents enhance the taste of food while used alone or mixed into a blend. Categorized into "natural flavor" & "artificial flavor", these flavor additives developed by us help in providing processed food a unique and distinguished taste.
For giving processed food a appealing taste, our team of experienced flavorist carefully create unique combination of textures & chemical interactions that finally affects how end flavor is perceived. Our strong hold in the biotechnology field also helps us to develop complex flavors using enzyme reactions, fermentation & fungal/ tissue cultures, providing unique and distinguished taste and mouth feel for the food product these are used in.
We also hold expertise in extraction and distillation process, which is an important method for obtaining natural flavor
- Essential oils
- Aromatic fractions of plant
- Oleoresins (extracts without volatiles)
- Standardized oleoresins (added with extra essential oils)
- Concentrated oils (essential oils fractionated to specific degree of concentration)
We develop flavors for products using Micro encapsulation technique. This involves encapsulating tiny volumes of flavoring in a protective layer of another material. This creates particles that are only micron size range but have a large impact on flavor profile of final product they are used in.
We utilize micro encapsulation technique that helps protect flavorings from extreme processing conditions ingredients are exposed to during production of some food products.
Some of the benefits of Micro encapsulation Technique used by us to develop food flavors include:
- Increased Demand for flavor Sensations - provides more exciting flavor sensation
- Increased Demand for Natural flavors - Help protect sensitive extracts of natural flavor
- Wide Choice - Micro encapsulation technology used by us allows certain flavoring combinations that were not previously possible in certain products
Further the use of advanced testing equipment also ensures that right flavors are developed as per the specific requirements of the clients. Some of the equipment used by us to conduct these tests include:
- Gas chromatographs
- Vapor analyzers
flavors prepared by us are marketed primarily to manufacturers of:
- Prepared foods
- Dairy foods