Nylon Sewing Threads
Nylon Filament Threads
We offer a wide range of nylon filament threads that are offered under the following brand names:
Our premium quality polyamide 6 ( nylon 6 ) sewing threads are offered under the brand name QUARTZ. Made from 100% continuous Nylon 6 (Polyamide 6) yarn of high tenacity, these threads are manufactured on the latest machines. The different features of these threads are:
- Micromolecular lubrication that helps in minimum wear and tear of machine parts.
- Alkali resistance.
- Owing to high tenacity & controlled low elongation, these threads give regular seams without any skipped stitches.
- Resistance against abrasion.
We offer our nylon filament threads under the brand GARNET. These are made from pre stabilised 100% continuous polyamide yarn of high tenacity. The different advantages of our range of threads include:
- Controlled low elongation
- High tenacity
- Even and regular seams
|Payment Terms:||L/C (Letter of Credit), T/T (Bank Transfer)|
Resin Bonded Threads
We manufacture and offer nylon filament resin bonded threads that are of two types that are:
Made from 100% Continuous Polyamide 6 high tenacity yarn, our premium quality polyamide 6 (nylon 6) threads are available under the brans NYBOND. The manufacturing process of these threads include twisting, dyeing and then coating with especially made bonding finish. The features of these threads include:
• Excellent performance of multi-directional sewing operation
• Resistance against abrasion
• Low stretch
• Excellent recovery properties helping in neat seams
Made from 100% Continuous Polyamide 6, 6 high tenacity yarn, the bonded nylon threads available with us are offered under the brand BONDEX. These threads are manufactured after twisting, dyeing and coating of specially formulated bonding finish. The bonded nylon threads available with us come with the following advantages:
- Excellent performance of multi-directional sewing operation
- Very high abrasion resistance
- High Melting point of above 260° C, thus preventing thread melting at needle eye while sewing
- Low stretch
- Excellent recovery properties helps in neat seams.
We have for our clients our Poly Tetra Fluoro Ethylene (PTFE) sewing threads that is available under the brand TENARA. These sewing threads are highly resistant to UV rays, chemical and atmospheric agents. We offer these specialty or technical threads with 15 Years guarantee against U.V. Radiation.
Durable in quality, the threads manufactured by us find their application in various industries. The technical threads available with us includes:
NOMEX® THREAD BONDED META ARAMID
Our 100% Continuous Meta-Aramide Bonded Sewing Threads are good resistant to abrasion and heat. These threads have high resistivity to high temperatures (370°C) and known for their resistance to non-melting and self extinguishing properties.
To,Threads (India) Limited