Package Tour On Royal Enfield Bullet BIkes
Leh & Ladakh Package Tour On Royal Enfield Bullet Bikes
Leh & Ladakh is situated high in Himalayan range. It’s a arid, and barren land. It’s a cold desert on the roof of the world. Its high steep roads, unexplored beauty, snow covered peaks and wall of ice running parallel to the roads are the greatest attraction for the tourists. The adventure tourist makes it a goal to visit Leh & Ladakh whenever they visit India. Its also known as the Lands of Larvas as it has famous ancient Buddhist Monasteries. And off course its world famous for the World’s Highest Motorable Pass, Khardung – La touching the height of 18380 feet.
Himalaya Package Tour On Royal Enfield Bullet Bikes
This adventurous road attracts bike riders, trackers and motorists from all over the world. All the way to Himalaya is full of adventurous and challenges. There is also the famous Penguin lake which is half in India & half in China. It’s a treat to eyes to see this natural beauty. One can get tent accommodation near the lake. On the way there is a ‘Pagal Nalha’ (a mad cannel). Its famous because no one knows that while crossing it when the water level will rise and when it will fall. It can rise up to knee level. Bikers/ motorist has to cross it very carefully. It’s a favorite route for those who want real thrill and who admire natural beauty
Rajasthan Tour Package On Royal Enfield Bullet Bikes
Rajasthan is a colorful state enriched with esteemed cultural traditions and rich artistic & folk style. The warm welcoming people of Rajasthan are world famous for their hospitality. The state is blessed with city of Lakes – Udaipur, city of deserts – Jaisalmer, & city of colorful dances, songs & dresses – Jaipur. Excellent handicraft items carved on marble, precious stones, wood, glass can be found here. One can spend unforgettable night in desert sand dunes of Jaisalmer with Rajasthan food, songs, & dances.
Golden Triangle(Delhi-Agra-Jaipur-Delhi) Package Tour
Leh Tour On Royal Enfield And Suv's
- Indian bike tour ( a unit of tony bike centre )
- leh dream ride – 2014
- choose between the comfort of a suv or the thrill of a motorbike ride.
- we mostly do mix tours where suv and the bikes go together.
- our tour starts and end in delhi.
- for people who are coming from outside delhi / india , you are required to be in delhi , one day prior to the departure of your tour.
- tour includes :-
- - all accommodation from day one at naggar onward on twin or triple sharing bases in comfortable hotels / guest houses or camps in scenic and off beat destinations safaris in himalayas.
- itinerary option & pricing :-
- first for bikers :-
- 13 nights / 14 days : inr 30,000/ for bikers
- cost is for a minimum group size of 6 person
- you can bring your own bike or take bike royal enfield from us or can take it on rent from any where else ,as per your wish.
- if, you wish us to handle your fuel cost for the entire tour then you have to pay rs. 6,000/ extra.
- second for suv per person :-
- 13 nights / 14 days : inr 45,000/ for suv per person
- cost is of minimum group size of 4 people in 1 suv.
- tour departure dates:-
- 1) 17th july
- 2) 29th august
- 3) 2nd september.
- the tour itinerary is as follows :-
- day 0 - reporting at new delhi & orientation
- day 1 - delhi - manali
- day 2 - explore manali
- day 3 - manali - sarchu
- day 4 - sarchu - leh
- day 5 - in leh
- day 6 - leh - khardungla - hunder
- day 7 - hunder - leh
- day 8 - leh - pangong tso
- day 9 - pangong tso - leh - 170 km
- day 10 - leh - lamayuru
- day 11 - lamayuru - sonmarg -
- day 12 - sonmarg - srinagar.
- day 13 - srinagar - jammu
- day 14 - jammu - delhi
- our terms and conditions
- - 100 % payment in advance
- - the program schedule / route / mode of transport might be changed due to unforeseen circumstances or for the safety of the group , the decision of the program director or the field director will be final and binding in this regard.
- - in case any participant falls sick during the tour , the expenses for medical treatment ,travel & porter charges etc. Will be borne by the concerned individual.
- you should be prepared and should know that you are going to travel to the world's highest motor-able road and to a very unpredictable place full of challenges, roughness of it's land position and climate.
- indian bike tours ( a unit of tony bike centre ) shall not be responsible for any accident , illness and loss of valuables or such other unforeseen events during the tour.
- please, feel free to contact us for any other required information or to discuss anything which we have mentioned in our format. We will be obliged to answer your quires.
- if, possible give us a chance to serve you and we assure you of best services.
- waiting for your reply to do the needful.
- with regards
- rajesh & mala trehan
- tony bike centre
- mob: - rajesh +91 9811281681
- mala +91 9899835312
Leh Adventure Ride
INDIAN BIKE TOUR
( A UNIT OF TONY BIKE CENTRE )
LEH ADVENTURE RIDEOUR ROUTE: DELHI – CHANDIGARH – MANALI – SARCHU – LEH – PANGONG – KHARDUNGLA – KARGIL – SRINAGAR – PATHANKOT – DELHI.
13 NIGHTS / 14 DAYS TOUR - A TRUE PLEASURE FOR ANY TRAVELER
LEH ADVENTURE RIDE is a dream come true for the adventure and the nature lovers.The ride can be done on the bikes or the SUV’S/Tempo TravelerYou can bring your own bike or can rent a one. Mostly we conduct mixed tours with bikes and SUV’S/Tempo Traveler, both.
The fixed departure dates of 2015 are:-31ST MAY28TH JUNE26TH JULY30TH AUGUST
These are our fixed departure dates but if, you are a group of minimum 8 riders then we can conduct a customized tour for you on the dates of your wish.
TOUR INCLUDES : · 13 nights / 14 days accommodation on twin or triple sharing bases in standard hotels / tents / camps starting from Day 01 at Chandigarh till night halt at Pathankot.· 2 meals ( Breakfast & Dinner ) at eating joints on the way & may not be in major towns where people prefer to have platters according to their personal tastes. From day 01 breakfast till Day 14 Breakfast cum Brunch.· Morning & evening tea.· Inner line permits to restricted / protected areas for Indians.· Basic first Aid Kit. It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable to him.· Tour Leader cum Guide to manage the group by taking all safety measures. The group has to follow him to make the tour a success.· Well experienced and skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts and tools. They are well trained to handle large groups. The spares used on the way will be chargeable.· Backing vehicle – a 4 wheel drive ( Xylo/Innova) car for mechanical and medical support. If, anyone is feeling uneasy then he can sit in it and the mechanic will ride the bike. As much luggage as can be adjusted will be kept in the car as it will be having tools and spares too.
TOUR COST :· 13 NIGHTS / 14 DAYS – INR 38,500/Per Person for bikers and pillion riders· 13 NIGHTS / 14 DAYS – INR 50,000/ Per Person in SUV /Tempo Traveler:– Maximum 5 person in one SUV 10 to 14 in a Tempo Traveler.
To,Tony Bike Center