- Energy Projects
- Oil Refining Projects
- View All ▼
- Oil & Gas Development Projects
- Infrastructure Projects
- Environment Projects
- Pharmaceuticals & Fine Chemicals Projects
- Manufacturing Projects
- R&D Engineering Projects
- O&M Process Optimization Projects
- Globalization Support Projects
About Toyo Engineering India Private Limited
Mission, Vision & Values
Engineering for sustainable growth of the Global Community.
Global Leading Engineering Partner.
- Learning Team
Toyo India always thrusts upon the quality of deliverables and safety of all concerned in the project. To ensure the requisite quality of deliverable products and services, Toyo India strictly follows the International standard (ISO) for Quality Management. The Quality Management Standard ISO 9001: 2000 is adopted since 1998 and was and meticulously followed till February 2009.Now we have moved one step ahead in Quality Management Standards. We have further enhanced our quality management system by adopting and getting certified to newly upgraded ISO 9001:2008 Standards. Our current certificate is valid up to 29th Feb 2012. M/s. TUV_SUD has certified Toyo India for the ISO 9001:2008 standards covering all our Business locations-namely Ghatkopar office-over and above our Head Office at Kanjurmarg. The scope of activities covered under the Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2008) are design, engineering, procurement, inspection, expediting, logistic, project management, construction and commissioning for oil, gas, refinery, chemical, petrochemical, power plants and allied process plants. The enhanced ISO 9001:2008 standards will bring additional benefits ,over and above the existing world class deliverable given by our organisation to our customer, as:
- Ensuring "Sustained Success" of processes instead of monitoring the " Performance, Efficiency and Effectiveness" of processes as advocated by the earlier version of the ISO 9001 standard.
- Moving from "Compliance Audit" to "Effectiveness and Sustainability Audit" of processes in Internal Quality Audits.
- Degree of "Control demanded by the processes to be proportional to the "Risk" involved measured by way of its "Impact".
- "Ensuring "compliance to Statutory & Regulatory requirements related to the product in place of merely "Identification" of relevant Statutory & Regulatory requirements,demanded by the earlier version.
Toyo India thrusts upon the quality work from all disciplines/departments for timely and smooth execution of projects. To ensure this it has adopted ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Standard and it’s own quality policy, resulting into smooth, timely and safe completion of projects as per expectation and satisfaction of Indian and overseas clients.
System & Infrastructure
All requisite systems and facilities are available in-house as per international standards for self sufficient, independent, modern engineering and project office. To name a few of such systems are : High speed voice-data-video communication network, DG set, UPS, print-fax-scan-photocopying tools for all departments, etc
Project documents are transmitted electronically through VSAT links/dedicated leased lines. Round the clock in-house video conferencing facility is utilized for cost and time effective communications with client and other associates.
Basic Q-HSSE Policy
Toyo Engineering Corporation and its group companies (hereafter TOYO) recognise that satisfying the HSSE and quality requirements called for by our clients and society is an indispensable pre-requisite for us to conduct business activities and to fulfill social responsibilities and abide by the following eight basic policies.
- Continuously confirm and share the consensus that “Safety takes precedence over all other considerations” and realise and maintain safe, sanitary conditions in all workplace.
- Strive to complete all jobs with no accidents and no harm to people by enforcing preventive safety measures.
- Endeavor to provide our personnel with work environments and opportunities that enable them to maintain and improve their mental and physical health.
- Ensure information security and take appropriate safeguards against threats and risks to business assets.
- Minimize environmental burden by saving resources and energy, detoxifying, reducing and recycling waste and by preventing pollution during the course of our work duties.
- Provide high-quality products and services that meet the HSSE requirements of our clients and society.
- Comply with all relevant laws and regulations, the requirements agreed upon with the client and our in-house rules relating to HSSE and quality.
- Establish and continuously improve the effectiveness of management systems, including objective setting, hazard identification, risk evaluation, determination of countermeasures, execution control and review and education and training in line with management’s firm belief that the securement of HSSE and quality is a pre-requisite for business continuity.
Toyo India is recently certified with ISO/IEC 27001:2005 certificate (Information Security Management System). The scope of ISMS is “Management of Information Security Pertaining to Engineering, Construction, Procurement, Lump Sum Turnkey Project and their Support Services”. The certificate is valid up to 15th Feb, 2013. M/s TUV_SUD has certified Toyo India for ISO/IEC 27001:2005 standards covering all the business location i.e. Head Office, Kanjurmarg, Mumbai and Ghatkopar office, Mumbai.
Safety Records & Awards
Toyo India management ensures that all it's project activities, whether at home-office or at site, are performed as per HSE/SHE policy adopted for the project by the client and it's own standard policy. The stringent HSE policy is adopted and practiced by the company in all projects due to which the severity rate in projects executed in last five years (2002 to 2006) is almost nil.
This commendable practice has resulted into several awards and appreciation certificates for Toyo India from renowned client, government bodies. Some of them are highlighted below.
- Certificate for HSE from Margham Dubai Establishment (MDE) for the safe and successful completion of the Gas Import & Storage Project execution in 2006-07.
- Appreciation Certificate for HSE practices from Kuwait National Petroleum Company (KNPC, Kuwait) for ATK MEROX project execution during year 2005-06.
- Prashansa Patra / Appreciation Certificate from the National Safety Council if India for Naphtha Splitter Unit project of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL-Mathura Refinery) in 2004-05.
- Special Appreciation Certificate from Indian Oil Corporation Ltd for CDWU Project at Haldia Refinery in year 2002.
- Safety & Environment Management Award from Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd (MRPL) in 1999.
- Safety Award from Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd (MRPL) for Expansion Project in 1998.
About The Company
|Trade Name||Toyo Engineering Corporation|
|Establishment||May 1, 1961|
|Common Stock||18,199 million yen|
|Business||Engineering and Construction for Industrial Facilities
|Offices||Head Office / Engineering Center:
2-8-1 Akanehama, Narashino-shi, Chiba 275-0024, Japan
TEL 047-451-1111 FAX 047-454-1800
Tokyo Head Office (Registered Office):
11th Fl., Shin-Marunouchi Building 1-5-1 Marunouchi Chiyoda-ku,
TEL 03-6268-6611 FAX 03-3214-6011
Beijing, Jakarta, Dubai, Tehran, Moscow
|1961||TOYO was established.
Capital: 300 million yen
|1962||An agreement for engineering service and technical assistance was concluded with the Lummus Co.(U.S.A.)|
|1963||The first overseas contract for a fertilizer plant with the Fertilizer Corp. of India was awarded.|
|1964||The first urea plant contract in the former Soviet Union was awarded.|
|1965||TOYO was awarded its first ethylene plant contract.(Osaka Japan)|
|1969||TOYO was awarded the contract for a first ammonia plant in the former Soviet Union|
|1970||TOYO was awarded the contract for two ammonia plants in the former East Germany.|
|1972||International Procurement & Service Corporation (Currently Toyo Engineering Europe, S.r.l) established.|
|1973||A contract for a urea plant for China was awarded.|
|1975||Capital: 1,890 million yen|
|1976||Toyo Engineering India Limited established|
|1978||Capital: 2,970 million yen|
|1980||Capital :3,300 million yen
TOYO was listed on the second section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
|1982||Capital: 5,040 million yen
TOYO was listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
|1985||Toyo-Thai Corporation Ltd. Established.|
|1986||Toyo U.S.A., Inc. established.
Toyo Engineering & Construction Sdn. Bhd. established in Malaysia
|1987||Toyo Engineering Korea Limited established|
|1989||Capital: 12,219 million yen|
|1990||Head Office/Engineering Center (Baytec Building) started operation in Narashino, Chiba.|
|1993||Capital :13,017 million yen|
|1994||TOYO received the ISO 9001 registration|
|1999||Toyo Business Engineering Corporation established.|
|2004||TOYO received the ISO 14001 registration.
Toyo Engineering Corporation, China established.
|2006||Capital： 18,199 million yen|
|2007||Relocation of Tokyo head office.|
|2008||TOYO invested in Atlatec, S.A. de C.V. in Mexico|
|2009||TOYO formulated the Group MVV (Mission, Vision, Values).|
|2010||TOYO acquired Tri Ocean Engineering Limited in Calgary Alberta, Canada.|
|2011||The 50th anniversary
TOYO invested in PT. Inti Karya Persada Tehnik (IKPT) in Indonesia.
|2012||TS Participações e Investimentos S.A. established.
Consolidated Group logo developed.
|2015||Kiyoshi Nakao was elected as President and CEO.|
Toyo Engineering Corporation Group aims to be a "Global Leading Engineering Partner." This means:
- To become the most trusted and thus long-term partner to our clients by solving their problems together with and from the perspectives of the client.
- As a global first-ranked engineering company group, to carry out projects all over the world in the most efficient manners that are optimal to the local requirements, by establishing and utilizing a best global business network made up of our group companies (Global Toyo) as a core and other partner companies worldwide.
- To provide our client with total value for the project in terms of and consisting of quality, HSSE, schedule, cost, etc. by continuously improving our follow-on advantage capabilities:
Project management skills ： We can apply to each project the most updated integrated project management skills and complete the project satisfying the expected purpose and targets in terms of quality, HSSE, schedule, cost, etc. Comprehensive integrated
： We can orchestrate individual pieces of technical information prepared by each design discipline into the comprehensive system information, which is precisely coordinated with and compatible to the procurement and/or the construction functionalities. High-tech application
： We always maintain and can make the best use of a variety of cutting-edge technologies of our proprietary and licensed, to solve our clients' challenges. Optimum alliance building ： We can execute the project by formulating the most optimal collaboration with various business partners worldwide. Advanced global networking ： We can always respond to our clients' needs on a global scale by taking full advantage of the merits of our Global Toyo framework.
Each director and employee of the Toyo Engineering Corporation Group shall share the following group values and act accordingly:
|Integrity||：||To carry out the work in good faith under his or her own responsibility.
To focus on maintaining transparency and accountability in the course of performing all work duties.
|Creativity||：||To create new values in cooperation with our clients or by ourselves by applying our wisdom and creativity to the greatest extent.
To attempt to create changes without adhering to past experiences.
|Diversity||：||To respect the individuality and personality of each person as well as the culture and customs of each country and region.
To respond to the variety of work and tasks in a flexible manner while viewing them from different angles.
|Learning||：||To acquire new experiences, skills and knowledge with an enterprising spirit.
To continuously pay attention to national and international technological and economic trends and to attempt to grasp the essentials of such trends.
|Team||：||To achieve high performance through team play with our clients and partners as well as within our Group.
To respect the standpoint of other persons and to share information about knowledge and tasks.
The mission of Toyo Engineering Corporation Group shall be "Engineering for Sustainable Growth of the Global community" This means:
- Based on our qualifications and global first-rate engineering capabilities, we offer comprehensive solutions that fully meet the various requirements of our clients, and as part of our genuine attempt we wish to contribute to the realization of a "Sustainable Global Community" by harmonizing the supply of energy and basic materials with requirements for environmental protection.
- In order to achieve this mission, we will establish and maintain good relationships with our business partners on a mutually beneficial basis.
- In the course of these activities, we will make significant efforts to achieve reasonable profits to increase the value of our enterprise in order to meet our stockholders‘ expectations as well as to provide our employees with appropriate rewards and skill development opportunities, all with the expectation of making our company a more attractive place to work for with pride.
Board of Directors
- Masayuki Yoshizawa
- Masayuki Uchida
- Masaaki Yamaguchi
- Kenyu Adachi
- Masami Tashiro
- Yusuke Yamada
To,Toyo Engineering India Private Limited