Give a missed call on Toll Free
to download IndiaMART FREE Mobile App
About Transformers & Rectifiers India Limited
of Transformers by establishing stringent quality
norms in a vibrant environment that
Values Continuous Improvement
Develops The Best Resource Partners
Nurtures Employee Skills And Performance
Inculcates A High Standard of Integrity
Believes in Team Work
In a Persistent endeavour to ensure that
each customer values their relationship with us.
Location : MORAIYA
T&R’s ultramodern manufacturing facility in Moraiya, an industrial area near Ahmedabad, is built up on an area of 14,000 sq. mt. and has the capacity to produce 16,000 MVA per annum. T&R has now leapfrogged to an elite league capable of manufacturing and testing 765 KV Transformers.
1. Plant capacity to produce 16,000 MVA per annum.
2. Plant is capable to produce and test 765 kV Transformers
3. Maximum crane capacity is 250 T.
4. Epoxy coated floor in complete shop floor suitable for air cushion transporter movement.
5. Built up area 14,000 Sq. M
6. In-house fabrication facility to manufacture 315 MVA Transformers tanks.
1. 30 M high test lab
2. Impulse test setup up to 2800 KVp.
3. Transformer loss measuring system of 100 KV, 4000 A with accuracy of 20 ppm.
4. Capacitor bank of 50 MVAR.
5. Testing transformer of 6000 KVA, 100 KV.
6. Voltage regulator of 3 MVA, 0-11 KV.
7. 25 Amps resistance meter.
8. PD measurement system
To,Transformers & Rectifiers India Limited