Twenty First Century Pharmaceuticals Private LimitedView mapChennai, Tamil Nadu
Products and Services
- Co Amoxiclav
- Diluted Potassium Clavulanate
M/s. TWENTY FIRST CENTURY PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD., (TFCP) was incorporated on 21st March 1986.
The company has its facility at SIDCO ESTATE, AMBATTUR a suburb of CHENNAI, Tamil Nadu and at ROORKEE, Uttarakhand, India.
... read more
- Abbott Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Biological E Ltd.
- Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Blue Cross Laboratories Ltd.
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- IPCA Laboratories Ltd.
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Veritaz Health Care Ltd. (Aurobindo Pharma Ltd.)
- Zydus cadila Ltd.
- Twenty First Century Pharmaceuticals through their highly trained and dedicated staff provide the best solution for your production and marketing needs.
- We believe that in today's market we can add greatest value to our products by having an in depth knowledge of your market place and provide the level of innovation and quality that you need for success.
- Knowledge of Raw Materials, Active ingredients and Excipients are recognized at Twenty First Century Pharmaceuticals, as critical in developing a successful product.
- All ingredients used are of the best quality and thorough analysis is performed throughout the process.
- The need to ensure product integrity, the shelf life is recognized as critical and stability checks are carried out as per I.C.H. guidelines as a routine practice and the whole process is documented and traceability is ensured.
News and Event
- GLAXO sells AUGMENTIN Brand in USA to Dr. Reddy's Laboratories.
- Development of Co-Amoxiclav formulation including Dispersible Tablets & Dry Syrups.
- Development of Cephalosporins with Clav, including Dispersible tablets & Dry Syrups.
- Combination of Cefixime with Dicloxacillin in EXTENDED RELEASE Tablets.
- Development of Amoxycillin with Dicloxacillin Tablets.
- All Fixed Dose Combinations are with the Central Govt. approval in Form 46.
- Quality Policy has been developed & approved by the technical heads of production, Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Management.
- Qualified, experienced and approved technical staff is engaged, for carrying out various processes and tests.
- Equipments and facilities are kept in good functional state. Validation and calibrations are carried out periodically.
- The products are manufactured under Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and other codes of practices, along with necessary documentations.
- We at Twenty First Century Pharmaceuticals are fortunate to have a very passionate and talented team. We are committed to emerge as the most preferred employer.
- One of our strengths has been our decentralized approach to managing the business, which is a tremendous magnet for talent. This approach gives people room to grow and room to explore new ideas, thus developing their own skills and careers.
- We are committed to nurturing our team and providing opportunities for their Personal & Professional growth and development.
- At Twenty First Century Pharmaceuticals we highly value an attractive working environment that motivates our employees and stimulates the creative abilities and initiative of both individuals and teams.
- Twenty First Century Pharmaceuticals considers it fundamental to develop our employees' competencies to ensure that those managing all our business areas are totally up-to-date and knowledgeable.
- We fully recognise that the competence, motivation and performance of our employees are the key to the development and long-term success for our business.
- We strive to set high standards in all our activities, to ensure for quality and professionalism.
- Year of Establishment
- Nature of Business
Chennai - 600098
Tamil Nadu, India