- Bored pile is another type of reinforced concrete pile which is used to support high building which has heavy vertical load. Bored pile is a cast-in-place concrete pile where the bored piles have to be cast on construction site.
- Bored piling is cast by using bored piling machine which has specially designed drilling tools, buckets and grabs, it’s used to remove the soil and rock.
- Normally it can drill into 50metres depth of soil.
- T he advantage of bored piling is its’ drilling method, little vibration and lower noise level.
- To obtain back-figured soil data that will enable other piles to be designed.
- To confirm pile lengths and hence contract costs before the client is committed to overall job costs.
- To counter-check results from geotechnical and pile driving formulae
- To determine the load-settlement behavior of a pile, especially in the region of the anticipated working load that the data can be used in prediction of group settlement.
- To verify structural soundness of the pile.
- Touch piles is a temporary or permanent retaining wall commonly used for excavations in urban areas.
- Touch piles are most suitable in conditions where well constructed walls will not result in subsidence such as over-consolidated clays, soils above the water table if they have some cohesion, and free draining soils which can be effectively dewatered, like sands.
- They consist of multiples piles spaced apart from each other to support a change of elevation.
- Touch pile Shoring is very versatile because the size of the piles and the spacing between them can be adjusted to site soil conditions.
Under Reamed Piles
- Under reamed piles have mechanically formed enlarged bases that have been as much as 6 m in diameter. The form is that of an inverted cone and can only be formed in stable soils. In such conditions they allow very high load bearing capacities.
- In its closed position, the under reamer fits inside the straight section of a pile shaft, and can be expanded at the base of the pile to produce the enlarged base.
- The cost advantages of under-reamed piles are due to the reduced pile shaft diameter, resulting in less concrete needed to replace the excavated material
Sand & Lime Pipe
- We undertake sand piling projects for commercial as well as residential construction areas.
- We have gained a very good reputation by providing high quality service at competitive prices.
- We have completed en-number of projects in successful manner.
- We undertake lime piling works for residential and commercial constructions.
- We have completed number of projects and given them thriving end.
In-Situ Cast Under Reamed Piles
To,Udayam Pile Foundation