1) Input :220V +10% 50Hz (AC line power)
2) Output : a) 40V to 75 DC Variable
b) 0 to 10V DC Variable
c) 20-70V DC Variable
3) Output current: a) 0 to 3 Amps
b) 0 to 5 Amps
4)Digital display :4½ digit meters for measuring voltages and currents
5) Ripple:< 1% RMS at Battery
6)Efficiency :> 70%@ nominal input and out putat 100% load.
7) Insulation resistance : > 2M ohm
between the live point and the ground
8) The charger will be able to charge 24
cells of sealed lead acid batteries of 2V
each with constant voltage and current
limit to a maximum of 3Amps.
9) Discharge facility : Suitable load will be
provided for discharging the battery 24
cells of 2V each @ C/10 rate (25Ah
Battery). This is in order to discharge the
cells up to Cut-Off voltage of 1.70V prior
to starting of recharge.
10) The battery charger will be provided with over voltage short circuit battery reversal and under voltage cut-off.
11) The charger will be provided with input on discharge ON indication.
12) The charger Input/Output will be terminated on Front Panel.