YR 6th Year of Membership
Quality Inspection Services
We are counted among leading service providers engaged in offering third party inspection services for quality checks for the factories. Designed and developed using advanced techniques our range of services includes factory audit, OEM development, initial production services, in-production check, final random inspection and loading supervision. Our services are highly appreciated by clients for their accuracy, hassle free & timely execution, and cost effective prices.
Our services includes:
Garment Consultancy Services
Our domain expertise enables us in rendering reliable and accurate Consultancy Services. We have employed a team of expert professionals that offers our services after gaining the in-depth knowledge about the requirements of the clients. Their expertise and efficiency supports us in rendering highly effective services in the arena of following:
- Implementation of quality system (ISO 9000)
- Fabric manufacturing
- Machinery installation / trouble shooting
- Garment manufacturing
- Wet processing
- implementation on oko tex certificate
Textile Testing Services
Leveraging on our rich industry experience and expertise, we have been able to render hassle free Textile Testing service to valued clients. Empowered with all requisite tools and technology, our professionals leave no stone unturned in offering assistance for various tests like color fastness to washing (home laundry), perspiration, water, dry cleaning, rubbing / crocking, and appearance retention after home laundering and dry cleaning. Our ultra modern laboratory division also supports us in undertaking dimensional stability for washing & dry cleaning, construction parameters (like EPI / PPI, CPI / WPI, Count, GSM), care label recommendation and PH and basic analytical tests.
Textile Inspection Services
We hold expertise in rendering reliable and effective Textile Inspection Services that ensure delivery of products created as per buyer and seller agreement. Employed at production centers, our experts perform subjective evaluation (also termed as attribute characteristics) of the products as per the standards of ISO / ASQC / ANSI / MIL STD. In addition, they incorporate 10 point & 4 point System for Greige/Finished Fabrics of woven/knitted varieties or any other specified standards. Further, the team analyzes the standard specified attributes with product's features including a wise verification or final verification (FRI) procedure. It can be summarized as:
- PPI - Pre Production Inspection: Performed on the size set, the inspection procedure stringently verifies the garments for size measurement conformity against specified measurement and the workmanship quality.
- IPI - Initial Production Inspection: Carried at the initial level of the manufacturing, this Inspection includes verification of ready 20 to 50 pieces against basic product specification, like measurement and workmanship.
- MPI - Mid Production Inspection: The following inspection procedure is performed at the stage of production where 30 to 50% of the ordered quantity covering all colors and sizes are ready and see that initial discrepancies have been rectified. Moreover, corrective measures has been implemented and also checked for measurement and workmanship.
- FRI - Final Random Inspection: This Inspection is performed at the end of production where the goods are ready for shipment in fully packed condition as per contractual requirement.
Third Party Inspection Services
Our organization is engaged in offering high end Third Party-Inspections services that help in improving the product quality, with a reduction in client complaints, non-compliance and product recalls. Supported by a team of expert professionals, these inspection procedures are designed and developed to offer hassle free experience to clients. Offered at most competitive prices, our inspection services include:
1. IPI - Initial Production Inspection
Executed at the initial stages of production where 20 to 50 pieces are ready and verified against almost all-contractual specifications like measurement, accessories, workmanship, style, color, appearance and quality of the fabric.
2. MPI - Mid Production Inspection
The following inspection is carried out at the stage of production where 25 to 50% of the order quantity covering all colors and sizes are ready. It helps in ensuring that initial discrepancies have been duly attended and correctives measures have been implemented. It also check for measurement and workmanship.
Size & Measurement: Based on Reduced level 1, AQL as advised by principal/Minimum 3 pieces per size or 15% of the sample size.
3. FRI - Final Random Inspection
Performed after 100% goods packing, the service ensures product adherence with international standards like ISO/ASQC/ANSI. It is performed as per individual buyer's specifications. Before starting the Inspection Inspector has to receive the declared packing list with all furnished details like shipping marks, net weight, gross weight, carton measurement and other details.
Size & Measurement: Based on ANSI/ ASQC II AQL as advised by principal/Minimum 3 pieces per size or 15% of the sample size.