Give a missed call on Toll Free
to download IndiaMART FREE Mobile App
With the help of our vast manufacturing facilities, we are able to manufacture Circulation Heaters that are flow-through electrical heaters used ideally for heating of coil or water. Designed with the aid of latest technology, these heaters are available in heat load capacities range from 3 to 200 kW, with design conditions up to 16 bar and 160°C.
Being technologically advanced, these heaters can also be used as out flow heaters as well as immersion heaters. Depending upon the applications, these heaters can be mounted both vertically as well as horizontally with different MOC.
- Element consists of open helical coils of high Resistance Nichrome (80/20) wire carried through ceramic bobbins.
- All Corderite bobbins are tied in position with a SS-304 center rod
- These elements are fitted inside solid drawn tube of size 40 NB schedule 40
- On installation over Flange, Elements are fixed using Z-clamp for ease of replacement Renewable cartridges facilitate easy replacement of elements without emptying the tanks
|Power supply & control|| |
With the help of our experienced engineers, we are able to manufacture Duct Heaters that are used for process gas heating, drying ovens, air pre-heating, paint drying & curing and heat-treating. These technologically advanced heaters tempers air temperature for air-to-air heat exchanger by boosting air temperature for any forced air system.
- Additional heat for cold room
- Air Source Heat Pump-rids you of cold air syndrome
- Ground Source Heat Pump boost / backup.
Our comprehensive range of heaters include Drum Heaters that are easy to fit and remove using spring retainers and can be supplied with our without temperature controllers. These heaters are manufactured using high quality cupro- nickel woven fibre glass matt laminated between silicone impregnated glass fiber cloth.
The drums of these drum belt heaters are available in different sizes ranging from 25ltr to 250ltr.
- Maintaining viscosity for thick setting fluids
- Maintaining stable temperature for temperature sensitive fluids
- Frost protection (of tanks as well as drums)
- Ideal for adhesives, mastics, resins, paints, grease and foods
- Resistant to fluids
- Electrical heating elements encapsulated to protect against moisture
- Easy to fit
- Manufactured in all sizes to suit customers’ requirements
- Supplied as a unit or installed on site to suit customers
- Optional thermostatic control.
Diffusion Pump Heaters
Leveraging on our vast manufacturing facilities, we are able to offer energy efficient Infrared Heaters that transfer energy to a body with a lower temperature through electromagnetic radiation. Depending on the temperature of the emitting body, the body of these heaters emits radiations of wavelength ranging from 780 nm to 1 mm.
Following are the two types of infrared heaters offered by us:
- Luminous of High Intensity
- Radiant Tube Heaters.
Radiant heating is a technology for heating indoor and outdoor areas. Radiant heating consists of "radiant energy" being emitted from a heat source. Radiant heating heats a building through radiant heat, rather than other conventional methods including convection heating. This energy is totally pure radiation and is absorbed by an object without physical contact with the heat source by heating the surrounding air
Adhesive Drying, Comfort Heating, Conveyor Drying, Drying Bulk Materials, Food Warming, Heating Rubber or Steel Rolls, Ink Drying, Moisture Evaporation, Paint Drying, Thermoforming, Resin Curing even cloths drying etc
Our clients can avail from us, durable Tubular Heaters that are ideal for different applications of heating liquid, solids, semi-solids and gases. We manufacture these heaters in compliance with the international standards of quality using quality-tested components to ensure durability and optimum performance.
4.2mm OD to 14.4 mm OD roll reduced to a maximum length of 6 meters.
Band (Ceramic And Mica) Heaters
Owing to our expertise in this domain, we are able to manufacture Band (Ceramic and Mica) Heaters that are available in various specifications as per the requirements of our clients. These heaters are manufactured using nickel chrome ribbons that are precisely wound on high grade mica or micanite sheet, to ensure durability and resistance to corrosion. To ensure proper functionality and durability, we also insulate these heaters by metal sheathing, rolled to the required shape.
- Rust resistant Sheath
- Top Quality Nickel Chrome ribbon
- Maximum 3.6 watts/cm2
- Maximum operating temperature upto 250 °C
- Available with inbuilt insulation pad to reduce power consumption
- Click here for - Type of terminals
- Plastic Processing Machinery
- Injection and Blow Molding
- Many other Applications (Medical & Lab-Equipments)
Coil And Cable Heaters