About Valson Industries Limited
Established in the year 1965, we, Valson Industries Limited, are a reputed ISO 9001:2000 certified organization involved in manufacturing and supplying Poly/Viscose, Poly/Cotton Yarn and Other Types of Polyester Yarn. These products are properly manufactured by using high-grade raw material that is sourced from the most authentic vendors of the market. Our product range is in conformation with the prevailing industry standards, and can be customized as per the individual requirements of our valued clients. These products are widely appreciated for properties like colorfastness, skin friendly, durable, high stretchability and fine texture.
We have a well-equipped infrastructure with all the necessary machines and technology, which helps us to customize the products. Moreover, our dexterous team of experts tirelessly works towards the fulfillment of set organizational goals. Due to the commitment of our workforce, we have been able to broaden our client network across the country. Owing to our consistent quality range of products, we have been able to gain certification from Jintex Corporation Ltd. that states that our products are free from Alkylphenolethoxylate (APEO free).
Headed by our mentor, Mr. Varun .S. Mutreja, our organization has gained a desirable position in the industry. With his rich industry experience and business acumen, we have gained a strong foothold across the country.
Our years of experience have acted as a guiding stone for our team members. We have gained an edge over our competitors due to our consistent delivery of Poly/Viscose, Poly/Cotton Yarn and Other Types of Polyester Yarn. History The details of our history are given below:
- 1965: Our chairman, founder of “Valson Industries Ltd.", (VIL)”, Late Mr. Nanakchand. D. Mutreja, started his carrier by producing suitings & shirtings with power looms. He strongly believed in producing quality fabric.
- 1976:Mr. Suresh Mutreja completed his graduation, and stepped into the business of suitings & shirtings with his father Late Shri N. D. Mutreja.
- 1983:Mr. Suresh Mutreja, the managing director (Son of Nanakchand Mutreja) entered into the field of polyester dyed yarns, and started a company named “Valson Synthetics Pvt. Ltd.” on 2nd June 1983.
- 1995: After gaining a strong goodwill and seeing a good potential in textile field, VIL came out with a public issue that was fully subscribed under the name “Valson Synthetics Ltd.”, which later got changed to “Valson Industries Ltd.” in October 1998.
- 1996: Under the guidance of our board of directors, Mr. Chandan Gupta, Mr. Surendra and Lalit N. Mutreja, the yarn texturing capacity increased from 1200 TPA to 3000 TPA at Silvassa
- 1997-98: The company generate a healthy cash flow, specially due to strong Brand Equity ‘VALSON', and sound working capital management. During the year of review, our company carried out in-house R&D program with the view of developing innovative shades for commercial acceptance
- 1999: The Company has all the requisite equipment for quality cotton yarn dyeing, which was successfully commissioned during the month of April
- 2000-2005: Under the guidance of young & qualified members Mr. Kunal Mutreja and Mr. Nitesh Mutreja,the necessary expansions & development
- Mr. Varun Mutreja, who is a graduate from Mumbai, went on to acquire a Masters Degree in Management from United Kingdom (London). After returning from there he brought with him a new perception and global vision, for attaining absolute professionalism.
- 2005-2007: The good future of the Textile market made our organization expand 13 cores for increasing the substantial capacity of texturizing, twisting, and dyeing
- 2008: We have acquired a plot area of 8200 sq. meters at Silli Village for future expansion of 30 to 35 Crores. The first phase of expansion of factory building has already started.
About The Owner
We are an ISO 9001:2000 certified company, and have gained prominence in the market due to our consistent quality delivery of Poly/Viscose, Poly/Cotton Yarn and Other Types of Polyester Yarn. The odyssey of our founder, chairman, Late Shri Nanakchand Dayaldas Mutreja began in 1965. He started his business by producing suitings & shirtings with power looms. Due to his strong belief in offering quality fabric, he gained a distinguished place in the market. His business steadily grew up as he founded “Valson Industries Limited”, (VIL). Furthermore, our company witnessed commendable success after his sons entered into the family business.
“We aim to deliver an outstanding performance to our stakeholders by continuously improving and innovating our products and services.”
“We will enhance the value of our organization by achieving market leadership of our products and services generated at all key stages of our value chain through Quality and team work and Caring for People.”
Our Product Portfolio
We are an eminent manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of Poly/Viscose, Poly/Cotton Yarn and Other Types of Polyester Yarn. Complying with the prevailing quality norms and standards, our product range is used for home furnishing, labels, knitting and home furnishing. These products are accurately processed by using genuine raw material, which is sourced from the most well-known vendors of the market. Moreover, our quality controllers rigorously test the entire range for various parameters in order to deliver impeccable end products. We develop yarn in varied specifications to suit the individual requirements of our clients.
Our range includes the following products:
Polyester Spun Yarns
- Innovative designs & patterns
- Beautifully dyed
- Smooth finishing
- High durability
- Well stitched
- Easy to wash
- Less maintenance
In addition, to the above mentioned products, we also offer the following:
100% Cotton Yarns of all counts
Polyester Cotton Yarn
Polyester Viscose, Staple Viscose
Air Texturized Yarn
Full Dull Yarn
Bright Cationic Yarn
Nylon/Cotton Nylon Yarn
Micro Polyester Yarns
Flex Yarn/ Lyocell Yarn
Sewing Thread Yarns
Embroidery Bright Yarn
Tencil Yarn/ Modal Yarn
Spaced Dyed Yarn
Frame Retained Yarn
Our quality proven range of Poly/Viscose, Poly/Cotton Yarn and Other Types of Polyester Yarn has gained immense popularity across the domestic market. These products can be availed from us as per the specific requirements of our clients. Complying with the set industry standards, these products are used in the following areas:
- Suitings & shirtings
- Home furnishing
- Automatic Fabrics
- Dress materials
Team / Manpower
We accredit our phenomenal growth to the continuous efforts of our team of professionals. Our experts are committed towards fulfilling the organizational goals in the best possible manner. Having tremendous experience in their respective domains, these experts are well-versed with every aspect related to the process of manufacturing Poly/Viscose, Poly/Cotton Yarn and Other Types of Polyester Yarn. Furthermore, our workforce works in sync with each other in order to ensure a smooth and uninterrupted process of production. While making the products, our diligent experts adhere to follow the prevailing industry & quality standards. Owing to their undying efforts, our company has seen commendable success in the last few years.
Our management team includes the following professionals:
Mr. Nanakchand Mutreja
Mr. Suresh Mutreja
Mr. Lalit Mutreja
Mr. Kunal Mutreja
Mr. Nitesh Mutreja
Mr. Pritesh Shah
G.M.- Finance (B.com, FCA)
Mr. Lalit Arora
Vice President- Factory
Mr. Ram Kumar Sharma
B-tech- Textile VJTI
Mr. Chandan Gupta (Independent Director), Mr. Surendra and Mr. Lalit Mutreja
Board of Directors
Owing to our unwavering quality delivery of Poly/Viscose, Poly/Cotton Yarn and Other Types of Polyester Yarn, and efficient services, we have been able to garner the trust of our clients. Other key factors that are responsible for our commendable success are as follows:
- Availability of exclusive shades matching according to latest trends
- Team spirit hacked with a strong well-qualified technical team
- Detailed understanding of client's needs and specific requirements
- Skilled professionals working towards developing magnificent shades
- Customized products & services
- Wide variety of product range
- Prompt delivery
- Flawless running yarn on the hi-tech machine
- Ready stock of latest developments
- AJI types of dyeing vessels for different batch
- Flexibility in giving batch Size from 1kg. to Hon.
- Reproducibility of any previous batch
Applications Inclede folowing:-
- Suiting & shirting.
- Home furnishing.
- Dress materials.
- Automatic Fabrics.
Investors / Investor Relation
Registrar & Share Transfer Agent.
|Stock Price. |
|Grievance Cell. |
If any ignorance or dispute of stock holder.
Kindly e-mail us at: email@example.com
|Financial Results |
Balance Sheet of Valson Industries Ltd. for the last 5 years
|Analyst Recommendation. |
To,Valson Industries Limited