Our Treatment Plants
We are a renowned manufacturer and service provider of highly scientific and optimally effective Treatment Plants. We pay equal importance to installation and maintenance of the plants with our team of highly qualified engineers. Our cost-effective products can be further backed by Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) to make them hassle free. We provide a comprehensive range of products like Sewage Treatment Plant, Incinerators System, Effluent Treatment Plant and Water Treatment Plant; Reverse Osmosis Plant and Air Pollution Control Systems. We offer our durable products at leading industry prices.
Sewage Treatment Plant
We manufacture a technologically renowned modern decentralized Sewage treatment Plant to to do away with the Conventional Sewage Treatment System (CSTS) which proved to exorbitantly expensive and impractical today. In decentralized treatment system, operation and maintenance is economical and has an added advantage of the possibilities of colony wise or sector-wise or developer-wise treatment system. Hence, is is inevitable to choose specific treatment technology with respect to the prevailing ground situation like availability of the land, distance, etc. Thus, we offer a range of decentralized state of the art sewage treatment system comprising of:
- Underground STP based on bioreactor (Biofilters): Water recovered after biological treatment may be used for gardening/ flushing and other utilities.
- Mobile containerized STP based on Submersed media aerobic reactor (SMAeR): Ideal for Rotels, Railways and other mobile set-ups
- Compact plant based on Fluidized aerobic reactor (FaeR): These are ideal for holiday resorts, hotels, country/golf clubs, schools, housing complexes, national parks,hospitals and industrial commercial complexes.
Our product line comprises an extensive range of incinerator systems that are eco-friendly and cost-effective. Our products range from cremators to automatic incinerators to use against municipal waste, low level radioactive waste from nuclear installations and industrial waste or infectious medical and pathological waste from hospitals and clinics and many others. These incinerators automatically de-ash the wastes intermittently or continuously 24 hours a day at low operational and maintenance costs.
We adopt a unique ENVIKRAFT systems for safe and clean disposal of waste with energy recovery systems which can further be utilized in heating, steam production, etc. thereby saving operational costs.
Performance, safety and reliability, this system is provided with the following features:
- No shredding of waste necessary prior to charging
- Low fly ash carry over
- Gas tight incinerator casing with controlled high efficiency combustion process and no provision for false air inlet
- Constant horizontal stirring of the waste in combination with long retention time that leaves no solid material unburnt.
- No passing of unburned liquids to ash collection
- Capable of injecting liquid waste together with solid waste
- High thermal efficiency and maximum heat recovery
- No quench stage before the boiler which minimizes risk of corrosion
- Rapid cooling of the flue gases which means minimal risk of reformation of dioxins
- Multiple layers of insulation mitigates heat radiation to incinerator room
- Refractory made from pre-cast high density blocks provides simple and cost effective replacement
- Low operational costs
- Full compliance with the European Directive on Waste - 2000/76/EC
- Other details:
- The safety charging sluice, eliminating the risk of back-fire and smoke escaping to the incinerator room
- The water spray injection system, providing maximum temperature control and stability
- The special slow transport of ash and stirring of the waste, providing maximum burn out and low fly ash carry over
- The integrated ash burn out chamber securing total burn out of the ashes
- The special secondary chamber designed to effectively keep a minimum retention time of 2 seconds at the required temperature at all times
- The specially designed refractory lining, made from highly chemical resistant pre-cast elements. The design keeps the incinerator's surface temperature within 25 °C above room temperature.
- The modular design makes it easy to transport and assemble
- The fully automatic control system reducing the need for operating personnel and securing a 100% controlled incineration process complying with any applied emission requirement.
Effluent Treatment Plant
We offer a comprehensive range of Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) suitable for physio-chemical treatment plant, biological treatment followed by tertiary treatment at textile mills, slaughter houses, diaries, paper mills, oil refineries, cold rolling mills, glass factories, chemical and processing industries etc. These effluent treatment plants meet the standard norms of State Pollution Control Boards. Our ETP has a huge recovery system where the recovered waste water can be re-use for gardening, cooling after tertiary treatment. The company also undertake operation and Annual Maintenance Contract for Effluent Treatment Plant or Sewage Treatment Plants etc.
Water Treatment Plant
Keeping in mind the impressive growth rate of urbanization and high rate of pollution, and the scarcity of fresh water resources, we have a range of innovative product line to provide solutions for commercial, residential, industrial water treatment plant and conditioning systems. Our equipments used in industrial water treatment plants that are made of stainless steel are automatically controlled and have low treatment cost. Our water treatment plants are customized and can be, to processes such as ultraviolet treatment, bromination, iodization, and radial flow iron reduction.
Our water treatment plant has the following advantageous features:
- No surplus sludge
- Intensive biological treatment
- Submerged fixed film process
- Increase capacity
- Treat waste water treatment of different concentrations
Reverse Osmosis Plant
We manufacture highly durable equipments for Reverse Osmosis Plant which is the latest technology adopted in the industry across the globe. RO plants purify water and remove salts and other impurities so as to improve the colour, taste or properties of the water and other fluids like ethanol, glycol etc. Our professional engineers incorporate all of the components and instrumentation required for Reverse Osmosis Plant, its flawless operation as well as the versatility to adapt to specific customer requirements.
Our Reverse Osmosis Plant have the following advantageous features:
- Actively rejects ions and contaminants
- Produce water that meets the most demanding specifications
- Allow the membrane to continually clean itself
- Higher pressure from the pump to push the fluid through the membrane
- Capable of rejecting bacteria, salts, sugars, proteins, particles, dyes, and other constituents
- Works in various molecular weights
Air Pollution Control Systems
Reverse Osmosis is used to purify water and remove salts and other impurities in order to improve the color, taste or properties of the fluid. It can be used to purify other fluids such as ethanol, glycol etc. At Varun Eco Treatment Equipments Pvt. Ltd., our Reverse Osmosis Plant incorporate all of the components and instrumentation required for operation, as well as the versatility to adapt to specific customer requirements. We use of high quality reverse osmosis membrane elements that ensures flawless operation.
Our Reverse Osmosis Plant have the following advantages:
Advantages of our ETPs
» Actively rejects ions and contaminants
» roduce water that meets the most demanding specifications
» Allow the membrane to continually clean itself
» Higher pressure from the pump to push the fluid through the membrane
» Capable of rejecting bacteria, salts, sugars, proteins, particles, dyes, and other constituents
» Works in various molecular weights
Varun Eco Treatment Equipments Pvt. Ltd. offer following
air pollution control equipment
- Dust Collection System
- Cyclone / Multi-Cyclone Dust Collection System
- Ventury / Wet Scrubber
- Fume Collection / Washing System
- Biofilter Reactor For VOC/ Industrial Odor Control
- Bag Filters
- Wood Particle Board
- Paint Manufacturing Industries
- Pulp & Paper Industries
- Oil Mist Treatment For Aluminum Die Coating
- Animal Processing / Rendering
- Sewage Lift Station
- Chemical Industries