For over 22 years, we have been in designing, manufacturing a various range of gearboxes. Through the years of experience in the field on industrial drives the exactness of application and the proper selection of speed reducer gives a long peak performance. Those meet the needs in the core sector applications. We confirm our policy for continuous improvement and close co-operation with the customer in order to build more and more relation. Planetary Gearboxes are available in free input type, Hollow input type (suitable for standard B5 Flange Electric Motor), mounting will be flange and foot. Working Principle
The Planetary Gearbox consisting of input Shaft Assaly, Sun Gear, Planet Carrier Assembly (Consists of Planets, Planet Pins and Rollers), Ring Gear, Output shaft, Casing (Foot/Flange) The input is from Sun gear and drive motion through the coaxial planet carrier assembly and Ring Gear. The rolling contact of the planets with the stationary Ring Gear provides the reduction Ratio. Hence high transmission is possible in small size and result is less weight and less cost. Constructions
- Gears : All the gears are from high tensile alloy steel, hardened & ground profile tooth. Ring Gears are Induction Hardened. Tooth profiles optimized to gain max. root strength and minimize sliding contact to ensure high efficiency. The Gears rotates on needle roller mounted on case hardened pins.
- Planet Carrier : Carriers are from high alloy steel casting or forging for strength and rigidity to ensure equal tooth loading on planet.
- Shafts : Input and output shafts are toughened high alloy steel is resistant to bending and torsional stress.
- Housing : Foot or Flange type Casings are of Cast Iron for strength and rigidity.
- Service Life : The load ratings in the data sheets are based on 30,000 hours.