In the modern scenario where the safe use of electrical products is must, our crepe papers finds wide application for providing insulation. These crepe papers are employed as solid insulation materials used in transformers. Our crepe paper has been appreciated for its quality and helping to influence the life span of the transformer.
Crepe papers are manufactured by impregnating the base kraft paper with liquids. The porosity of the crepe papers are maintained with the help of automatic temperature and moisture control by the automated machine.
- Enhanced mechanical as well as cross mechanical strength
- Intact pH value
- Little more towards acidic as preferred in transformer insulation
- The BDV is enhanced by up to 80%
- The base kraft paper is manufactured using longer fibers of pure wood pulp
- Chemically neutral with low ash, chloride and sulphide content