KPD-KPDS Process Pumps
Our company offers Kirloskar Process Pumps in KPD, KPD QF types. These pumps are suitable for handling corrosive acids, alkalis, salt solutions, caustics, hydro carbons, oils, thermic fluids, liquefied gases, condensates and viscous liquids.Our Kirloskar process pumps are available in following specifications:Range:
- Delivery size up to 200 mm
- Capacity up to 750 m3/hr
- Heads up to 150 meters
- Working Pressures 16-25 kg/cm2
- Temperatures (Ã±) 500C to 3500C
- Pumps are as per DIN 24256 and ISO 2858 and generally conform to API 610 (7th Edition)
- Design: back pull out type
- Various available models to operate at 1450 rpm and 2900 rpm at 50Hz and 1750 rpm and 3500 rpm at 60 Hz
- Casing: The casing has axial suction and top centre line delivery. Smooth hydraulic passages ensure high efficiency. Normal design is for foot mounted pumps. Centre line mounting for special applications are also available.
- Impeller: Enclosed type and semi-open impellers as per requirement. Hydraulic balancing of impellers is achieved either by back vanes or by balancing holes. The impellers are statically and dynamically balanced. Reliable fixing of the impeller on shaft is achieved by using helicoil insert under impeller nut. Inducer can be supplied to improve NPSH performance,.
- Shaft: Two antifriction bearings support the shaft to take residual axial thrust and prevent axial float or radial run out. It is fully protected from the liquid handled by means of a shaft sleeve and PTFE gaskets between impeller nut, impeller hub and shaft sleeve.
- Stuffing box: It is sealed by gland packing or by mechanical seal. By changing some standardized parts, conversion from gland packing to mechanical seal is done. Re-machining of stuffing box is not necessary. Stuffing box cooling is provided for operating temperature 105 0C for gland packed and 140 0C for mechanical seal fitted pumps.
- Bearings: The bearings are oil lubricated. Bearing oil cooling arrangement is provided for high temperature (above 1800) application. All pumps are provided with reinforced bearing arrangement as standard supply.
- Direction of rotation: Clockwise viewed from driving end
- Drive: Pumps can be driven by electric motor or engine
- ANSI B 16.1, CL 125 Flat Face: for CI/BR
- ANSI B 16.5, CL 150 Raised Face - for sp. Metals such as stainless steel and cast steel
- Drilling as per DIN, ASA, BS (Optional)
- Chemical Process Industries
- Paper and Power Plants