Leading Supplier and Manufacturer of Industrial Chemical such as Dodecyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid, Industrial Solvent, Sulfuric Acid (H2SO4), Ammonium Chloride, Acetic Acid, Hydrofloric Acid and many more items from Mumbai.
Dodecyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid
|Dodecyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid is a sulphonation product made by sulphonation of linear alkyl benzene by oleum or so3 or sulphuric acid or combination of above.It is used in manufacturing of various detergents.|
It is also called as LABSA (Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid).
Free Sulfuric Acid
|We offer a wide range of industrial solvent that are widely used in various laboratories and research institutes. These have optimum physical and chemical properties and are usually clear and colorless liquids with a characteristic odor.|
Our range of solvent and chemicals encompasses a wide range and are widely used for various applications such as:
- Low boiling point
- Evaporate easily
- Removed by distillation
- Used to extract soluble compounds from a mixture
- Proper concentration
- Absolute solubility
- Temperature specific
We also offer inorganic solvents that find varied application in research chemistry and some technological processes.
- Dry cleaning (e.g. Tetrachloroethylene)
- Paint thinners (e.g. Toluene, Turpentine)
- Nail polish removers and glue solvents (acetone, methyl acetate, ethyl acetate)
- Spot removers (e.g. Hexane, petrol ether)
- Detergents (Citrus Terpenes)
- Perfumes (Ethanol)
- Chemical syntheses
Some of the chemicals that we formulate that we offer to solvents includes:
- Sodium Thio-Sulphate
- Sodium Sulphate
- Sodium lignosulfate
- Sodium Sulphid Hydro
- Hydrogen per oxide
Sulfuric Acid (H2SO4)
Sulfuric acid (H2SO4) is a clear, colorless, odorless, viscous liquid that is very corrosive. As the largest-volume industrial chemical produced in the world, consumption of sulfuric acid is often used to monitor a country's degree of industrialization. Agricultural fertilizers represent the largest single application for sulfuric acid (65%). Other uses include production of dyes, alcohols, plastics, rubber, ether, glue, film, explosives, drugs, paints, food containers, wood preservatives, soaps and detergents, pharmaceutical products, petroleum products, pulp and paper.
We are offering Sulfuric acid C.P. grade too.
Sent your enquriey for Small Quantity in Mumbai, Thane and Navi Mumbai. Surrounding area.
- Pay Mode Terms: D/A (Documents Against Acceptance), Other
|Supplying hygienic and safe to use ammonium chloride, we
have been able to meet the varied requirements of various industrial and
commercial applications. It is also known as Sal Ammoniac, salmiac, nushadir
salt, zalmiak, sal armagnac, sal armoniac, salmiakki, salmiak and salt
armoniack) and in its pure form is a clear white water-soluble crystalline salt
in blocks at hardware stores for cleaning the tip of a soldering iron and
can also be included in solder as flux
supplement for cattle
in hair shampoo, textile printing, in the glue that bonds plywood
in nutritive media for yeast
in an oral acid loading test to diagnose distal renal tubular acidosis
in snow treatment to harden the snow and slow its melting
to spice up liquorice-type dark candies (Finland's
lakrisal, the Netherlands'
zoute drop and the Danish Dracula Piller are popular examples)
agent for vodkas
diuretic and systemic acidifying agent
in the treatment of severe metabolic alkalosis
the urine at an acid pH in the treatment of some urinary-tract disorders
or in forced acid diuresis
|Offering a range of acetic acid which is also known as ethanoic acid, we have been able to cater to varied commercial and industrial applications. It is one of the simplest carboxylic acids and is an important chemical reagent, industrial chemical which is used in the production of: |
It is a colorless liquid which is used in food industry as an acidity regulator under the food additive code. Properties of this chemical are:
- Polyethylene terephthalate (used in soft drink bottles)
- Cellulose acetate(used for photographic film)
- Polyvinyl acetate for wood, synthetic fibers and fabrics
- Diluted acetic acid used in de scaling agent
- Chemical formula: CH3COOH
- Pure, water-free acetic acid (glacial acetic acid)
- Absorbs water from the environment (hygroscopy)
- Freezes below 16.7 °c (62 °f) to a colorless crystalline solid
- Weak acid
Hydrofloric acid is the inorganic acid of elemental fluorine.
It can be used in following process:
- Purification of alluminium and uranium
- Etching, cleaning, and frosting in the manufacture of glass
- Quartz purification
- Chemical milling titanium
- Rust removal in laundry products
- Removing surface oxides from silicon in the semiconductor industry
- Cleaning porcelain prosthetics
- Removing oxide rust from stainless steel and titanium in the process called pickling.
- Hydrofloric acid is also used as a feedstock of chemical synthesis for target molecules including fluorine organic compounds, teflon, and freon.
Colour less liquid
60.00% And 40.00 %
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), T/T (Bank Transfer), Other
|Formaldehyde is most commonly used as the preservative in laboratories and the morgue. It is a chemical which is colorless and has a very strong smell. It is commonly found in products such as chemicals, glues, press fabrics and plywood.|
antiseptic and germicide preservative for biological and anatomical specimens substitute for tanning in leather industry - This is because it can harden glue or gelatine and thus renders them insoluble in water reactant in the manufacture of formaldehyde resins like bakelite and galalith by catalytic condensation with phenol or casein (milk protein). The resin can be moulded while hot into different shapes under pressure.
|Test Conducted || |
Clear & Colourless Liquid with pungent odour.
Aldehyde content % by mass (+/- 0.50)
Methanol % by mass, Max.
Relative Density at 25/25 degree
1.111 to 1.113
Acidity % by mass, Max (as formic acid)
Iron (as fe) ppm, Max
Ash content, % by mass, Max
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), Other
Turkey Red Oil
|Turkey Red Oil (T.R.O.) is also called as Sulfated Castor Oil. It is made from the finest Castor Oil. Turkey Red Oil has a distinct and heavy scent. It is a surfactant and therefore makes a wonderful base for a bath oil as it mixes well with water, producing a milk bath.It is also used in agriculture as organic manure, in textiles as surfactants and wetting agents, in paper industry for defoaming, in cosmetics as emulsifiers, in pharmaceuticals as undecylenate, in paints inks and as lubricants.|
- Port of Dispatch: Bhiwandi - Thane
- Packaging Details: 50 kg PVC carboys.
|Acid slurry is a sulphonation product made by sulphonation of linear alkyl benzene by oleum or so3 or sulphuric acid or combination of above.It is used in manufacturing of various detergents.|
It is also called as LABSA (Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid).
- Packaging Details: Material available at Bhiwandi warehouse. Packing 50 kg plastic carboys.
|With chemical formula H3PO4, phosphoric acid is also known as orthophosphoric acid. It is a colorless liquid, which is packed hdpe carboys/ Drums. |
It has following applications:
- Pre-treatment chemicals for metal surfaces
- Metal anodizing
- Refining of sugar
- Aromatic Chemicals
- Sugar Industries
- Vegetable oil De-gumming
- Manufacture of industrial phosphates
|We offer magnesium sulphate heptahydrate that are processed in hygienic and suitable conditions. It finds application in agriculture industry as secondary nutrient, in process industry as a catalyst and other industrial applications like|
- Agriculture industry: As a secondary nutrient
- Process industry: As a catalyst
- As a dietary supplement and laxative in animal health & feed
- Detergent industry
Hydrochloric acid is a solution of hydrogen chloride (HCL) in water, that is a highly corrosive, strong mineral acid with many industrial uses. It is found naturally in gastric acid.
Hydrochloric acid is a strong inorganic acid that is used in many industrial processes. The application often determines the required product quality.
One of the most important applications of hydrochloric acid is in the pickling of steel, to remove rust or iron oxide scale from iron or steel before any process. Hydrochloric acid is used for a large number of small-scale applications, such as leather processing, purification of common salt, household cleaning, and building construction, Oil production etc.
- Packaging Details: TANKER LOAD
|We process pure range of Roll Sulphur which is available in solid forms and is purified through distillation. The liquid roll Sulphur is passed through, in the form of vapor, through a large brick chamber in which it is condensed on the brick wall and then collected as a powder. The entire manufacturing process is completed in accordance with various pharmaceutical standards.|
Specifications and Usages:
- Ingredients: Sulfur Content: at least 99.8%
- Packing: it is packaged in laminated and woven HDPE bags with 50Kgs net material per bag
- Usages: it is used in refining, bleaching of sugar and in khandsari units
Tri Calcium Phosphate
We are providing our customers with Tri Calcium Phosphate, which is processed at our organization under hygienic conditions. It is highly demanded due to its stability under different climatic conditions and is formulated in compliance with international quality standards. This is offered through us in customized packaging at industry leading prices.
- Non Toxic
- Excellent non-wetting properties
- Chemically inert and free of organic matter
- High resistance to heat transfer
Free flowing tasteless powder
Mini. 95.0% passing thou’ 100# BSS
- Packaging Details: 25 kg bag packing
Item Code:SulphurWe are manufacturing Dusting Powder which is a hot selling product of the company due to its high chemical properties.
- Sulphur content:: at-least 99.5%;
- Ash: Not exceeding 10%;
- Acidity: Not exceeding .01%;
- Particle Size : 200/250 Mesh
- Packing : Packed in laminated woven HDPE Bags with 50Kgs net material per bag
- Usages : Largely used by Tyre, Tube, and Rubber & Foam industries