• slim space saving construction • enclosure engineering plastic • din size enclosure rail / screw mounting • front terminal protective cover for safety. • wide time ranges from 0. 1sec to 30 hrs. • universal supply voltages 24 to 240 v ac/dc • power on reset less than 100 msec • setting accuracy ± 5% of full scale • repeat accuracy better than ± 0. 5 % or 50 msec • led indication for power on & relay on • time delay range fix or selectable • dimension : 22. 5 (w ) x 75 (h) x 97(d) mm
• high audio output : 90 to 125 db • single supply : 12v ac/dc, 24v ac/dc, 48v ac/dc, 110 vac, 230 vac or univeral supply : 24 - 240 v ac/dc • din standard (96 x 96 x 65 mm) panel / wall mounting. cut-out 92 (w) x 92 (h) mm • tone & volume adjustable • custom models with multiple tones / musical tones
• state of the art microcontroller design • models 4 to 48 windows. • field selectable operational sequences. • low power consumption due to superbright leds (0. 8va perwindow) • site selectable no / nc, fault i/p contacts, by dip switch. • fault inputs opto - isolated for immune to noise disturbances. • test, accept, reset, front side, as well as remote operation. • power supply smps, high noise immunity, wide input variations and having built in transient protection • provision for dual (ac & dc) power supply with automatic change over for ac fail or dc • fail annunciation. • flashing rate : 50 flashes per minute
vlsi digital time interval meter (dtim01) is available in 4 digit display.
this is used for measuring 'switching time of relays', trip time & on time of circuit breaker, travel time of switch & contactor etc. It can also measure response time, time delays of electromechanical, electrical or electronic devices such as .
time interval to be measured can start by either opening or closing of a potential free contact (no or nc). The no or nc selection for start/stop is indicated by led.
accurate • simple to use • reset facility • latching facility
• maintenance free • long life (20000 hrs. ) • one year warranty • solid state, high shock/vibration resistant • easy installation & minimum installation time • major cost savings • four colors : red, yellow, blue, green (white & amber on request) • the lamp holders are made of high quality hips moulding. • operating voltage : 230 v ac, 30 v / 110 v dc • size : 16mm & 22mm • reduced power consumption • high intensity, sun light readable
• cnc interface modules • frc connector to terminal blocks, d type connector to terminal block. • component carrier modules, fuse modules, diode modules, resistance modules , snubber modules, fused relay modules, solid state relay module, plc specific modules. • relay base on request. • relay coil : 12vdc, 24vdc, 110vac, 230vac. • free wheeling diode across the dc coil. • green led indication for coil status. • din rail mountable • number of channels 1,2,4,5,6,8 others on request. • contacts :1c/0, 2c/0, 4c/0 • + ve / - ve looping - field selectable
• state of the art microcontroller design • sequential operation for 4,6,8 & 10 channels • user friendly programming for each channel (on & off time independently). • single cycle operation, cyclic operation, inhibit operation • cycle complete output for cascading. • multiple sequential can be cascaded to obtain more channels. • program & process value retention in case of power failure (10 years). • 7 segment display indication for channel & timing operation. • 96 (w) x 96(h) x 150(d) mm din size, panel mounting / back of the panel • supply 230 vac / 110 vac time range : 0. 01 sec to 99 hrs 59 mins.
Vlsi digital circuit breaker timer (cbt) is in lcd display type. It is used for substation breaker time measurement i. E. With single instrument one can measure making & breaking time of r, y, b arm of a breaker at a time.
as the meter display, measured time of r, y, b. One can easily differentiate time difference between r & y, y & b, b & r.
menu driven program is user friendly, so normal electrical technician can operate the meter.
• accurate • simple to use • menu driven operation • latching facility • time saving