Specially designed using superior quality raw material, we offer a wide assortment of flexible Pin Bush Couplings. Designed in compliance with the international standards, our range of pin bush couplings is highly acclaimed for abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance and precise dimensions.
Specifications of our pin bush coupling are enlisted below:
· Requires no lubrication
· Unaffected by water, dust & atmospheric condition
· OD -3" to 24"
· High torque transmission up to 23780 Nm in 20 sizes
· Permits drive in either direction
With our engineering excellence, we are able to manufacture a corrosion resistant range of star coupling that helps in maintaining connection along the pipe, for sealing critical machine components or equipment. These couplings are widely appreciated by our clients for high tensile strength and optimum performance.
We supply a wide assortment of Spacer Coupling, extensively used across different industries. We design our array of Spacer Coupling in compliance with the requirement of our clients and international quality standards. Manufactured using superior quality raw material, our array is highly acknowledged for:
· High tolerance
· Corrosion resistanceHigh functionality
We offer an impeccable range of Universal Joint Couplings, with the aid of our cutting edge technology. Prepared from alloy steel with heat treated working parts, our range of universal joint couplings is available with or without finish bore as per customer requirement. Our couplings are appreciated for durability, high tolerance and corrosion resistance.
· Up to 4" shaft size
· 2000 kg Torque
· Available up to 8"
We offer an exclusive array of Torque limiter & Coupling designed with the aid of our cutting edge technology. Our wide marketing network enables us to fulfill the client’s requirements with the utmost efficiency. Engineered using optimum quality raw material, our array of grid flex couplings is widely appreciated for:
· Corrosion resistance
· Rigid construction
· Precision engineered
Our extensive range of fully metallic Disc-O-Flex Couplings is extensively used in several industries. Designed in compliance to international quality standards, our array of Disc-O-Flex Couplings are highly acclaimed by our client for its excellent finish, high tolerance and corrosion resistance features.
Specifications of our Disc-O-Flex Couplings are given below:
· Accept short diameters up to 165mm
· Available in range of 12 sizes
· Transmit torque up to 13367 Nm
· Higher power transmission and misalignment capacity.
· Nitrile rubber elastomeric inserts to withstand temperatures from -40°C to 100°C.
· Range of 8 sizes with power rating from 0.33 Kw to 33 Kw at 100 rpm.
HRC plug-in-Flywheel Couplings
· Plug in design for advantages of blind fitting.
· Directly fits standard flywheels of IC engines.
· Standardised on Kirloskar, Cummins, Leyland, Ruston & Perkins engines.
We provide a wide assortment of break drum & Encoder Couplingsfor smooth bearing of loads, even at misaligned positions. Engineered from finest grades of raw materials our array of encoder couplings provides dynamic stability and is widely appreciated for:
· Sturdy construction
· Excellent finish
Designed in compliance to established quality standards, our couplings find applications in instrumentation, encoder, lead screws, ball screws, air cooling units, pumps, machine tools, petrochemicals plants, CNC machines, duplicators, computer peripherals, wind power generators and anywhere there is a need for managing motion.
We offer Chain Coupling which are capable of transmitting relatively high torques in a minimum space. Chain couplings are used to connect two shafts, a reducer, or a motor directly with a machine for efficient power transmission. Our Chain Couplings have simple construction which consists of a combination of only three basic parts -- one coupling roller chain and two coupling sprockets. We can customize Chain Couplings as per the requirements of the clients.
Manufacturer & Supplier of Gear Couplings.We offer a wide assortment of Gear Couplings, prepared using optimum quality grades of raw material. Available in fully flexible and half rigid gear couplings, our range conforms to defined industry standards.
Specifications encompass following:
· Available in range of 19 sizes
· Can transmit torque up to 12,00,000 Nm
· Accept diameter up to 1250 mm
Full gear type LFG Lovejoy Flexible Gear Coupling consists of two identical toothed hubs, tow identical flanged sleeves with internal teeth, a gasket, a set of bolts, nuts and lock washers, lube plugs and two oil gears retaining seals over the hubs.
· Forged Hubs with external teeth
· Forged sleeves with internal teeth
· Flange Gasket
· Close tolerance connecting bolts
· Lubrication Plug
· Select an appropriate SERVICE FACTOR from table given below.
· Multiply tyre rated running power by the service factor This gives DESIGN POWER at rated speed (rpm) Convert this to design power at 100 rpm. This is used as a basis for coupling selection.
· Refer to the rating column and read until the power greater than or equal to the design power al 100 rpm is found. The size of the gear coupling Is given angle corresponding first column. Check the max bore capacities. If required bore size is given in the corresponding first column. Check the max. bore capacities. If required bore size is greater than the max. bore of selected coupling size, the go for higher size meet the required bore.