Give a missed call on Toll Free
to download IndiaMART FREE Mobile App
About Yatra Pilgrimage Tour
Established in the year 2001, we, “Yatra Pilgrimage Tour”, have emerged as one of the reputed firms engaged in offering highly effective Tour and Package Services for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra. We specialize on exclusive trips to Mount Kailash & Mansarovar Lake as we are proud to be a specialist in Kailash Mansarover Package Tour. The yatra tour organized by us is widely demanded as the participants can experience the eternal bliss of Tibetan plateau, witnessing the giant Mount and finally the Manasarovar lake. The yatra tour package offered by us provides the devotees once in a lifetime opportunity to pass through the revered abode of Lord Shiva at Kailash and punctuate their lives with bliss & contentment.
Our experienced professionals possess vast experience in tour and travel industry, who helps us in offering services as per the comfort of the clients. These experts has also taken various steps to ensure that quality norms of the tourism industry are properly followed by us. We are also associated with some of the leading hotels to provide our guests with a comfortable accommodation services. Under the able guidance of our high profficent team work, we have been able to gain the 100% trust of our clients.
- We specialise only in Kailash Mansarovar Trips
- We have experience over a decade in the pilgrimage tours
- We have exclusive tie-ups with various Nepalese and Tibetan travel partners
- We have conducted emergency departures in case of critical medical difficulties experienced by any yatris.
- Our Trips have Satellite Phones support throughout the Journeys.
- We own highest no. of turnover in terms of Kailash Yatris every year.
- Various Gurus and Archaryas have had repetitive trips with us.
- Maximum no. of Yags & Hawans conducted on the banks of Mansarivar
- We drive various initiatives like Kailash Clean Up Camp and World Peace awareness on the banks of Mansarovar.
- Safety, Comfort and Hygiene is our top concerns.
- We even customize your yatra with the minutest details for an enhance experience
- Yatra initiates knowledge impairment of Indian Culture to the new generation
- Blessings and Memories experienced over a decade...
- and the journey continues....
“It’s an endeavour to ignite the ‘jyot’ of spiritualism in minds and hearts of people and take them to the distinct world of peace and tranquillity.”
Our Key Services
- Visiting Pashupatinath
- Nilkantha Narayan
- Visit Milerapa Cave – After Nyalam
- Gauri Kund Darshan
- Visit Milerapa Cave - Zhutul Puk
- Darshan of Astapad – pilgrimage center for the Jain
- Nandi Parikrama (Inner Parikrama of Mt Kailash)
- Darshan of Atma Linga
- Darshan Saptarishi cave (Inside of Mt Kailash)
- Darshan Red lake & white lake
- Charan Sparsh of Holy Kailash (At the base of North face)
- Trekking through Khandro Sanglam La
- Darshan of Kuber lake
- Visiting Kuber valley
- East face.
- Holy Dip in Manasarovar
- Akanda Homa Puja at Kailash Manasarovar
- Visit to Buddhist Monasteries
- Prostration points of Mount Kailash
- Yama Dwar entrance into the land Gods
- Darshan of four faces of Mt Kailash, Rakshtal, Gauri kund & Bhasmasur
- Pradosha Puja at North Face,
- Passing through Dolma la pass highest point of outer Parikrama
Mount Kailash & Lake Mansarovar
"As the dew are drying up by the morning Sunlight, so are the sins of human being cleanses up by the sight of the Himalayas, where Shiva lived and where the Ganga falls from the foot of Vishnu like the slender thread of Lotus flower.
There are no mountains like the Himalayas, for in them are Holy Mt. Kailash and Lake Mansarovar."
Mount Kailash in western Tibet is a mountain commonly sacred to Hindus, Buddhists, Jains and Bonpos, those adherents of ancient animistic beliefs. In Sanskrit it is called "Mt. Meru or Sumeru", in Hindi , "Kailash or Crystal Shining". To tibetans it is Kang Rimpoche or the "Precious Jewel of the Snows". It rises from the shored of the sacred Manasarovar Lake (4600 m) soaring to 6723 m.
Hindus believe that it is the world pillar described in ancient texts round which all else revolves, its roots in deepest hell, its summit kissing the heavens. Here resides Lord Shiva and his consort, the Goddess Parvati.
To Mansarovar come Hindus, to drink of its Holy Waters, to shed the sins of a hundred lifetimes. To circumambulate the mountain, Tibetans, earnest in their beliefs, that a single circuit will cleanse them of the sins of a lifetime and 108 such will ensure the attainment of enlightment in this life.
Revered by millions.. It's sheer beauty and magnificance beckons the pilgrim and traveler alike. We present you the journey to Kailash, Mansarovar and Tibet. Maginificant landscapes; sacred mountains; tranquil lakes create serenity and peace. Time seems to stand still and reinforces our belief in the Supreme Creator... Nature.
Backed by our years of experience in this domain, we are successful in offering comfortable tours at effective prices. By providing these reliable tour services, we have been able to create a niche for ourselves in the market. In order to provide these services as per the complete satisfaction of the clients, we have appointed highly qualified team members, who follow client-centric approach while offering these services. For the convenience of the clients, we make bookings in advance at the place of tours.
- Ashok Sheth - Managing Director. Kayamchuran
- Prakash C. Sheth - Managing Director, Abhiyaan Group Of Industries
- Mahesh Kumar Agarwal - Director,Adunik Group Of Companies
- WELSPL, Shekhar Srinivas - Commercial Manager, Welspun India Ltd.
- Bipin Kotak - Chitralekha Magazine
- Shri Shri Dr. Venimadhav Upasani - Maharashtriyan Bhagwat Acharya
- Satish Uppli - System Manager, Global Telecummunication
Equipments & Services
We at Yatra provide the following equipments & services:
* Gyamo bag
* Sleeping bag
* Down jacket
* Kitchen Equipments
* Dining Equipments
* Sherpa Team
* Accommodation Tent
* Kitchen Tent
* Dining Tents
* Guest House
* Mineral Water
* Chinese Guide
* Yak & Yak man (for goods carrying)
* Land Cruiser
* Walking Stick
* Oxygen Bottle
* C.D ROW
Route And Climate conditions :
The route from Kathmandu to Tatopani (Nepal-China or er is narrow a but most of it is black topped. The high altitude Tibetan terrain is dry, cold, win • y, & dusty. Night is colder rather than day. Torrential rains, strong icy winds are common feature. Flooding rivers & land sides are frequent. The average altitude is above 4,500 meters and the route covers many high altitude passes.
Risk And Liability
Yatra will make every effort to ensure that your journey is smooth and as pleasant as possible, however please remember all programs in tibet are strictly conducted under the rules and regulation of china tourism bureau. Therefore, neither yatra or its agent shall be responsible for any changes in the itinerary. Note limited to government restrictions, landslides, road blockages, flooding, snowfall, climatic conditions, political additional costs that are a result of such circumstances will be borne by the pilgrims.
To,Yatra Pilgrimage Tour