About Zenith Inspection Services
Zenith Inspection Services & Institute of NDT was established in the year 2007 and in the short time, we have been able to establish ourselves as a premier service provider of various non destructive testing and inspection solutions to our customers, which includes big companies, EPC contractors and other individual professionals. The various solutions offered by us include Welding Inspection Services And Procedures, Painting Inspection and Procedures, Load Testing As Per Factory Act, Positive Material Identifications, Micro Testing, Heat Treatments (Pwht),Commercial And Industrial Painting Works.
Owing to our vast experience in R&D in ASNT NDT LEVEL – I/II training programmer and in NDT services, we have become the first NDT institute in Mumbai to provide industrial practices for NDT level-II students as well as the first to make part time trainings for working professionals. The various institutes are:
- Zis Institute of NDT: Training List -Ultrasonic Testing, Radiography Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing, Liquid Penetrate Testing, Eddy Current Testing, Visual Testing, Leak Testing, Infra Thermography Testing, Tofd (Time Of Flight Diffraction ),Phased Array.
- Zenith Inspection Services: NDT Services List - Ultrasonic Testing, Radiography Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing, Liquid Penetrate Testing, Eddy Current Testing, Visual Testing, Leak Testing, Tofd (Time Of Flight Diffraction), Phased Array, Ultrasonic Thickness Gauging.
Quality and Testing
- THERMODRAIN Manhole Covers tested as per BS EN 124:1994 and AASHTO H-20 and H-25.
- Facility for 100% load bearing testing is available.
We consider it essential to maintain superior and consistently high levels of quality in our services. For this, we give prime importance to provide our customers with excellent repair, maintenance and reconditioning services as per the exact requirements and specifications of the customers. All our methodologies are in adherence with various national and international standards to ensure that they are able to satisfy the clients at all levels. Our team quality control invigilators closely monitor and supervise the entire operations and our range of engineering components. All these are tested on various well-defined quality parameters by employing the latest testing instruments to ensure that our customers receive the flawless and defect free products.
We have all the training and services facilities at our office. For oilfeild companies we have our workshop at pawane midc (industrial area) for maintenance.
- To be constantly 'Customer Focused and safety focused' striving for maximum customer satisfaction through quality service as well as promoting safety awareness
- To maximize our profit and to seek earning growth and profitability over time
- To apply sophisticated method in quality and advance to new enhanced technologies as time to time.
We offer a wide range of highly specialized services, designed to deliver accurate and timely results to our customers. These solutions are delivered by our team of experts while ensuring all the quality standards. The entire range of services is available at very reasonable prices and includes:
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Radiography Testing
- Visual Testing
- Magnet Particle Testing
- Liquid Particle Testing
- Ultrasonic Thickness Gauging
- Civil Painting
- Hardness Testing
- Hydro Testing
- Industrial Painting
- Industrial Safety
- Load Testing
- NDT for Shipping
- Painting Inspection
- Welding Inspection
- Positive Material Identification
- Stress Relieving
- Structural Analysis of Plants
- Tubuler Inspection
At Zenith Services, we undertake NDT manpower assignments for Petrochemical and Power industry in India and can easily deploy strong engineering and NDT team on contract at your offshore location such as Gulf/Middle-East area including Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman and Saudi Arabia. Our entire team of professionals is highly proficient in the areas of NDT such as Radiography, Ultrasonic, Welding, MPI, Insitu Metallography and Positive Material Identification. They also have ample experience in the domain with past record in various past projects in design, fabrication, construction, inspection and erection of Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Towers, Stacks, Tanks, Plant Pressure Piping, Offshore oil wells and many advanced projects. We ensure that all our ASNT Level III personnel have a minimum of 7-15 years of experience and Level II personnel have 5-10 years of experience. The senior experience team members are also available with some members having over 25 years of experience. For visual inspection, ferrite assessment, PMI operations, etc., we provide Junior NDT inspectors having 2-5 years of experience in the field. The various skills of our experts and professionals are:
- ASNT LPT Level II
- ASNT VT Level II
- ASNT MPT Level II
- ASNT UT Level II (including nozzle and TKY joints)
- ASNT RT Level II
- ASNT RFI
- AWS/CSWIP Senior Welding Inspector
- BGas Paint Inspector
- AWS/CSWIP Senior Welding Inspector
- CSWIP Plant Inspector Level I (PL 11, PL 12)
- NDT Level III (with Welding Inspector Qualification)
- NDT Level II with extensive experience on pressure vessels
- Electrical Inspectors
- Positive Material Identification Operators
- Ferrite Assessment
- Ultrasonic Inspection (UT)
- Highly Experienced 6G and MIG Welders
Our inspectors and other professionals follow 8-10 hour shift and rates for their assignments, which are quoted, on a per day basis. The overtime charges are proportional to their daily charges on hourly basis and any charges for Material Testing (Destructive), if required, shall be extra. The invoice is raised on a monthly basis, for which the payment must be made within 15 days of submission of the invoice. The Mobilization Charge has to be paid in advance to enable us to mobilize our resources and this would be set off against the future invoices. All T&E charges including food, accommodation, transportation and round trip air ticket from Mumbai, India to the offshore location or site where the inspection is carried out have to be incurred by the customer along with local travel expenses and expenses on food.
We have been providing our services to our clients while maintain complete honesty and high standards of business practices. The solutions have been designed meticulously by our team of experts to ensure that these deliver maximum benefits to our customers. In a short span of 3 years, we have become a prime choice for our customers who recognize our dedication towards quality and customer service. Some of the key factors that contribute to our success are:
- Widespread test facility
- Highly qualified team members with extensive industry experience
- Strong quality policies
- Sophisticated machines and infrastructural abilities
- Reliable and accurate test results
- Cost-effective and timely test reports
To,Zenith Inspection Services