Products & Services
- ANSYS Q3D Extractor Software
- Ansys Ncode Design Software
- Computation Fluid Dynamics Analysis Service Pune(Maharashtra)- Gujarat- Delhi- Chennai-Karnataka
- Finite Element Analysis Services-Tamilnadu-Chennai-Karnataka-Bengaluru-Telengana-Hyderabad-Kerala
- ANSYS Mechanical Enterprise Software
- +16 more products
ROCKY DEM Software
|Mode Of Service||Online|
|Service Duration||1-2 days|
|Service Type||ROCKY DEM Software|
|Service Location||Pan India|
With the ability to create realistic shapes that settle and compact just like actual particles, and its variable sticky and dry conditions, Rocky simulations have been shown to closely match lab experiments.
Streamlined calculations produce results efficiently. Combine that with the power of Rocky’s multi-GPU solver—and its time-saving, project scheduler and scripts—and you’ve got one very speedy platform.
Easy to Use
A user-friendly, hierarchical and flexible interface, customizable parameters and programmable scripts make Rocky simulations simple to set up, run and iterate upon.
Fully Integrated With Ansys Tools
Rocky is fully integrated with the ANSYS Workbench suite of products, providing engineers with the ability to perform coupled analyses of particles simulations together with other physics such as structural and fluids.
Many organizations all over the world are choosing Rocky to evaluate their bulk materials handling systems because it simulates granular flow quickly, accurately, and with more similarity to real-world conditions than ever before.
- Mining And Metal: Discover a revolutionary way to enhance mining and metallurgical processes. Transfer Chutes, Feeders, Mills and Crushers are just some of the bulk materials handling equipment that Rocky helps engineers evaluate and optimize.
- Process Equipment: Evaluate the behavior of tablets, pills, snack chips, and more inside various kinds of screening, sorting, and mixing equipment. With Rocky, it is possible to reduce prototyping costs and design time, increase equipment efficiency, and optimize for production.
- Heavy Equipment: Rocky DEM accurate prediction of loads generated by bulk material flow helps engineers to understand how equipment performs under different operating conditions in order to achieve an optimal design that combines durability and efficiency.
- Multi-GPU solver
- Non-spherical particle shapes
- Fully integrated with ANSYS simulation software
- Breakage modeling
- Flexible fibers
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 6 Users
Suman Kalyan Porel ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Sk Maniruddin ★★★★★ ★★★★★