Products & Services
Modular Access Routers
|Certifications||FCC class B,CE,IC,Wi-Fi|
|Power||12V,0.5A DC input,and IEEE802.3af compliant PoE|
|Device Weight||168 g|
|Storage Humidity||5% to 90% non condensing|
|Brand||Ubiquiti,TP-Link,D Link And Aruba|
|Switch||Power button (on/off)|
|Lock Slot||Slot for Kensington lock|
|Physical Dimensions||4.89 x 4.89 1.38 inch (W x D x H)|
|Operating Temperature||0 Deg to 40 Deg C (32 Deg to 104 Deg F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 Deg to 70 Deg C (-4 Deg to 158 Deg F)|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 85% non condensing|
|Model No||WAP 121|
|Wireless Distribution System (WDS)||Yes|
|Wireless VLAN map||Yes|
|WMM||Yes,with unscheduled automatic power save and voice profile|
|Internal antennas||Internal fixed PIFA antennas|
|Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)||DHCP client|
|Active clients per cluster||40|
|Single Point Setup||Yes|
|Recommended user support||Up to 16 connected users,or 10 active users.|
|Wireless throughput||Up to 300 Mbps data rate (real-world throughput will vary)|
|QoS||Wi-Fi Multimedia & Traffic Specification (WMM TSPEC)|
- Provides affordable high-bandwidth 802.11n wireless connectivity for demanding applications
- Easy to set up and manage by using the configuration wizard
- Single Point Setup simplifies the deployment of multiple wireless access points
- Safeguards business information with enhanced security, including advanced encryption, highly secure authentication, and rogue access point detection
- Attractive design with internal antennas offers flexible installation options
- Can connect to a Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch or injector, simplifying installation and eliminating the need for expensive additional wiring.
- In an increasingly mobile workplace, providing secure, high-speed wireless connectivity to employees and guests is more important than ever. The Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N Access Point with Single Point Setup is an easy, affordable way to improve the performance and reach of your small business network with advanced 802.11n wireless technology. This flexible solution is ideal for connecting up to 10 employees on a single access point. With Single Point Setup controllerless multi-access point deployment technology, the wireless LAN can scale up to four WAP121s to provide broader coverage and support additional users as business needs change. Designed for today's performance-intensive applications, the Cisco WAP121 employs 802.11n wireless technology to deliver high throughput and extended range throughout your office. It features built-in quality-of-service (QoS) features that let you prioritize bandwidth-sensitive traffic, enabling the deployment of business-quality voice over IP (VoIP) and video applications. The Cisco WAP121 is simple to set up and use, with intuitive wizard-based configuration to get you up and running in minutes. A sleek, compact design with flexible mounting options enables the access point to smoothly blend into any small business environment. Support for PoE makes the device easy to install without the need for separate power plugs or expensive new wiring. To enhance reliability and safeguard sensitive business information, the Cisco WAP121 supports both Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) and Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA2), encoding all your wireless transmissions with powerful encryption. In addition, 802.1X RADIUS authentication helps keep unauthorized users out. For organizations that need to provide secure wireless access to employees, customers, and partners, it also provides support for separate virtual networks, with granular configuration options that let you provide the appropriate level of access for different users. Single Point Setup provides a unique centralized method to administer and control wireless services across multiple access points. Via one access point on the LAN you have a single view of the whole WLAN to replicate configuration, security, and management across all access points. With the Cisco WAP121, you can extend highly secure business-class wireless networking anywhere in the office, with the reliability and flexibility to meet changing business needs.
- Highly secure, high-speed 802.11n wireless networking delivers enhanced throughput and extended range for bandwidth-intensive applications.
- Wizard-based setup and configuration enables fast, simple deployment.
- Single Point Setup controllerless multi-access point deployment and management technology makes configuration simple.
- Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, helps protect sensitive business information.
- Support for PoE enables easy installation without expensive additional wiring.
View Complete Details
Rs 8,250 / PieceGet Latest Price
ARUBA AP11 Wireless Access Point Available for bulk quantity sales.
View Complete Details
Rs 16,800 / PieceGet Latest Price
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 4 Users
Most Relevant Reviews
Sanat | Anushika Info Tech| Hooghly, West Bengal
Vijay Tidole | Thane, Maharashtra
Good indept knowledge and very supportive