Ace Associaates

Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Send SMS
Send E-mail

How it Works
Tell us what you need by filling in the form
Receive Verified supplier details
Compare Quotations and seal the deal
X
I agree to the terms and privacy policy

Company Factsheet

Nature of Business
Other

Products & Services

Request Callback

Atlas Copco N2 Generators

Ball Bearing
Atlas Copco’s new nitrogen generator uses Pressure Swing Adsorption technology to isolate nitrogen molecules from other molecules in compressed air. Oxygen, CO2, water vapor and other gasses are adsorbed. The result is virtually pure nitrogen at the outlet of the generator. The NGP series are a very cost-efficient source of nitrogen used in various industries like food and beverage, metal processing, electronics, and many others.
...more
Ask For Price
Yes! I am interested
Request Callback

Energy Recovery

Ball Bearing
The way to achieve the highest energy savings is to recover wasted energy through radiation losses by the use of heat recovery systems. As much as 94% of the electrical energy used by an industrial air compressor is converted into heat and loss through radiation in the compression process. The remaining 6% is converted into compressed air heat losses. Therefore, a properly designed heat recovery unit can recover anywhere from 50-94% of this available thermal energy (as low-grade heat) to heat air or water (up to 90°C or 140°F).
...more
Ask For Price
Yes! I am interested
Request Callback

Refrigerant Air Dryer

Ball Bearing
CondenserWhy dry your compressed air?Protect your pipes.Protect your production.Protect your reputation.Good air quality saves money.The Atlas Copco FX dryer is the smart choice.eVersatile perfor
...more
Ask For Price
Yes! I am interested
Request Callback

Screw Vacuum Pumps

A reliable supply of compressed air is critical to ensure production continuity. Incorporating Atlas Copco’s proven screw technology and long standing internal engineering practices, the ZS guarantees exceptional reliability. Designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with ISO 9001 stipulations, the unique ZS stands for uninterrupted production.
...more
Ask For Price
Yes! I am interested
Request Callback

Air Net Piping

Please respect the maximum weight allowed for a specific arm length
...more
Ask For Price
Yes! I am interested

View All Products »

Reach Us

Gmap

Ace Associaates VIRAT SAI KRISHNA APARTMENT 1st Floor , 22/11, Lawyer Jagannathan Street, Guindy, Guindy,
Chennai-600032, Tamil Nadu, India

Mr. Ra. Ravisankar ( Manager )
Send SMS
Send E-MAIL

Share Us:


We are here to Help You!
Go Mobile : Follow Us On :
Copyright © 1996-2018 IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd. All rights reserved.