Variable Displacement Pumps
- Equivalent to Camel VCM series.
- Equivalent to Yuken SVPF series.
- Equivalent to Kompass variable displacement pump series.
- PVF Series pumps have a maximum pressure of 70 Bar and are available in pump flow rates of 8, 12, 15, 20, 30 and 40 LPM @ 1800 rpm.
- These pumps are equivalent to Yuken SVPF series, Camel VCM-SF series, Kompass VA1,VB1,VD1,VE1 series, Dynatech DWP-SF series.
- VP Series pumps are heavy duty, quick response pumps. These have a maximum working pressure of 140 bar with flow rate of 30, 40, 54 and 70 LPM @ 1800 rpm. These pumps are equivalent to Nachi VDR 22 Series, Kompass VD2 and VE2 series, Camel VCM-SM Series, Dynatech DVVP-SM series.
- TPF Series pumps are through shaft pumps. TPF HGP series pumps have a variable displacement vane pump of 30 and 40 lpm with a max operating pressure of 70 bar coupled to a fixed displacement gear pump with a max working pressure of 210 bar (intermittent peak 250 bar). TPF PR1 series pumps are similar to the TPF HGP except that the fixed displacement pumps have a built in relief valve. These are excellent pumps for CNC machines. The Variable pumps can be used for the machine tool hydraulic circuit and the gear pump can be used for the hydraulic clamp. Equivalent to Kompass VD1 SL and VE1 SL, Camel VCM-SF/EGA.
- VP5FD Series are heavy duty double variable displacement vane pumps with max working pressure of 140 bar and flow rates of 25 25, 25 33 and 33 33 LPM. The flow and pressure of each of the pumps can be changed independent of the other pump. Equivalent to Nachi, Dynatech, Camel, Kompass.
- PVDF series are double variable displacement vane pumps with max working pressure of 70 bar and flow rates of 30 30, 30 40 and 40 40 LPM. The flow and pressure of each of the pumps can be set independent of the other pump. These pumps are extensively used in many applications including CNC machines. Equivalent to Dynatech DVVP-DF series, Kompass VD2D2 series.