Many organizations have a proliferation of data repositories or silos, spread across different business units and regions. Couple this with an increasing amount of Mergers and Acquisitions and it is apparent that disparate data, spread far and wide across an organization can be a massive challenge.Implementing a Data Integration solution allows organizations to effectively consolidate data into a single enterprise wide repository thus providing an accurate basis on which to make effective and informed decisions....more
We provide integrated data solutions across all business units, pulling together data sets from a myriad of legacy systems, spreadsheets, databases etc. Applications that we work with include, but are not limited to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), relational sources, Mainframes etc.
Acxiom Technologies is focused on creating accurate, consistent and transparent data for its customers.
• Highly dispersed, fragmented and duplicated data – No enterprise view
• No standards on internally and externally generated data – Low Data quality
• Usage of disparate technologies for implementing identical processes in different department
• Nomenclature and standardization issues – Lack of centralized Metadata management
• Non-integrated processes and information – poor Master data management
• Uncontrolled and/or unauthorized access to data – Data security issues
• Lack of governance and ownership of data assets
• Privacy, legal and regulatory compliance
What we provide
• Data Integration Architecture Consulting – that helps enterprises align Data Integration technology in line with the growth needs of the business. Organizations can handle increased data volumes and complexity using this service.
• Batch & Real Time Data Integration Services –helps handle emerging Data Integration requirements of high volume batch services, real time services, unstructured data, Big Data and Appliance solutions.
• Data Integration Administration, Performance Optimization – are services that ensure efficiency in managing the Data Integration environment in terms of optimal hardware, software and people. They help optimize the overall cost of running the Data Integration environment to meet business requirements.
• Application Integration - ensures that data movement between multiple applications is optimized to keep the Data Integration environment easy to maintain. It is also important in order to avoid duplication of data in multiple places and to cater to the business requirements promptly that enables quicker decision making.