Advance Paints Pvt. Ltd.
Established in the year 1945, we, “ADVANCE PAINTS PVT. LTD.”, are an ISO 9001:2008 , ISO 14001:2004 certified firm engaged in manufacturing and supplying an extensive range of Paints and Coatings.
Our firm is recognised in the industry for commitment to quality & service right from procurement of raw materials till the dispatch of the final goods. Our proficient team of professionals are committed towards meeting the common organisational goals.
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Amit Parikh|
|Year of Establishment||1945|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Quality Measures / Testing Facilities||Yes|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
ISO 9001 - 2008 Certificate
Manufacturing/ Infrastructure Unit
To meet the growing needs of the company, we set up in 1985 our second modern plant along with a resin manufacturing plant for captive consumption in Ankleshwar, the chemical industrial hub of India on a plot of 17,000 square metres. It also has ample scope for expansion. The combined manufacturing capacity of both the plants at Mumbai and Ankleshwar is 6000 MT of paints and 600 MT of resin per annum.
Approvals & Certifications
ISO 14001:2004 Certificate
The company's team of chemists is engaged in continuous product development activity to meet the varied needs of customers. Our in-house developed technology was strengthened with a technical licensing agreement (1995 to 2000) for Marine & High Performance Coatings with Tambour Paints, Israel's largest Paint company and ranked then among the top 35 paints companies in the world. The company has also had technical association with NMRL (Naval Materials Research Laboratory, Ministry of Defence) for Marine Coatings.
R & D
Products Range of Specialised High Performance Protective Coatings:
- High Build Epoxies
- Chlorinated Rubbers
- Zinc Silicates
- Surface Tolerant Coatings
- Coal Tar Epoxy
- Glass Flake Epoxy
- Epoxy Phenolic
- Anti Fouling Paints
- Heat Resistant
- Fire Retardant Intumescent Coatings
- Sound Insulating Coatings
General Industrial Paints:
- Both Air Drying and Stoving for the metal packaging industry, metal furniture industry, electrical & auto ancillaries industry and transportation industry.
- Acid Catalysed Lacquers (Melamine)
- Polyurethane Lacquers (Interior and Exterior)
- Eco-friendly Water Based Coatings
- Wood Stains
- Wood Fillers for OEM, Commercial and Domestic Applications
+ Read More
Key Focus- Transportation & Defence Sector
As a matter of conscious strategy, the company focused on these tough-to-enter but very large markets. Through the rigorous process of extensive laboratory testing and field trials it secured approvals for its products. Today, it is one of the "TOP 5" suppliers to the Indian Railways and the Indian Navy.
It is registered as an approved vendor with the following:
Ministry of Railways:
- Research Designs & Standards Organisation (RDSO), Lucknow- the sole body for development, adoption and absorption of new technologies and materials for use in the Indian Railways.
- Integral Coach Factory, Chennai
- Railways Coach Factory, Kapurthala
- Bharat Wagon & Engineering Ltd. and others
Ministry of Defence:
- DGQA (Naval), New Delhi
- Indian Ordnance Factories at Jabalpur, Medak, Pune etc.
- Army Base Workshop, Bangalore
- Easter Naval Command,Vishakhapatnam
- Naval Dockyard, Mumbai and others
Shipyards & Shipbuilders, Road Transport Sector, Refineries, Power Sector:
- Mazagaon Docks, Mumbai
- Hindustan Shipyard, Vizag
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders, Kolkata
- Cochin Shipyard
- Shipbuilding Centre, Vizag
- Port Authorities of Mumbai, Chennai, Vishakhapatnam, Nava Sheva, Tuticorin
- Public Road Transports: Gujarat State Road Transport Corp. (GSRTC), Maharashtra (MSRTC), Andhra Pradesh (APSRTC), BEST Mumbai.
- BHEL-Hyderabad, Trichy, Bhopal
- BPCL - Kochi
Serving a Board Spectrum of Industries
Today, the company's products are appreciated by customers across varied industries in both the Public and Private sectors. This is the true testimonial of the company's product performance and pre & post sales services.
We have a successful track record of efficiently serving the following sectors:
- Tank Farms
- Fertiliser Plants
- Nuclear & Thermal Power Plants
- Steel Plants
- Chemical Plants: Pigments, Pesticides, Acids and Soda Ash
- Heavy Engineering and Earth Moving Equipment
Your Professional Partner
- Long experience in the High Performance Coatings market in India
- Sound infrastructure for Manufacturing, Q.C, and R&D
- Commitment to quality - ISO 9001: 2008 & ISO 14001:2004 certification
- Wide range of products with requisite certifications and approvals
- Market acceptance across various sectors of Industries
- Expertise in undertaking contracts ( on selective basis) of HP Coatings on " Supply & Apply" basis
- Trained and motivated team of sales and technical personnel