Products & Services
Rs 28,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Motor Power||0.75 kW to 355 kW / 1 HP to 475 HP|
|Input Voltage||380 to 480 V|
|Input Phase||3 - Phase|
|Input Frequency||48 to 63 Hz|
|Degree of Protection||IP21 or IP54|
|Motor Frequency||0 to 500 Hz|
|Motor control method||Scalar Control & Vector control|
We are offeringABB ACH550 Industry Specific Drivesto our clients.
Voltage and power range
- 3-phase, 380 to 480 V, +10/-15% (0.75 to 355 kW)
- 3-phase, 208 to 240 V, +10/-15% (0.75 to 75 kW)
- 1-phase, 208 to 240 V, +10/-15% (50% derating)
- auto-identification of the input line
- Harmonics IEC/EN 61000-3-12
Standards and directives
- Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC
- EMC Directive 2004/108/EC
- Quality assurance system ISO 9001 and
- Environmental system ISO 14001
- CE, UL, cUL, and EAC approvals
- Galvanic isolation according to PELV
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances)
EMC (according to EN61800-3)
- Class C2 (1st environment restricted distribution) as standard
- Protocols as standard (EIA-485) BACnet MS/TP, Modbus RTU, N2 and FLN
- Available as plug-in options BACnet/IP router, LonWorks, Ethernet etc.
- Multilingual control panel with the HELP button
- 14 HVAC application macros are preprogrammed and selectable without programming.
- Tailor-made HVAC software
- ACH550 are highly reliable drives with built-in BACnet that easily integrate into building management systems
- "ACH550 fulfills demandingrequirements for electromagnetic compatibility. A swinging choke cuts harmonics emissions by up to 25 percent."
- Smaller carbon footprint through improved energy efficiency
- To make the selection easier, the identical output current values for both IP21 and IP54 units are available at different ambient temperatures
- Interactive maintenance assistant The drive alerts when maintenance is required based on your individual requirements.
- Interactive diagnostic assistant displaying possible causes and potential solutions
- Fault logger of ACH550 is especially useful in tracking down drive failures
- Noise smoothing Software function to reduce the audible noise
- Tailor-made control panel for HVAC applications
- Two PID controllers as standard
- Motor protection with PTC or PT 100
- The drive can be flange-mounted to the side of an air duct or integrated with an air handling unit (AHU).
- Swinging choke - up to 25% less harmonics
- Coated electronic boards improve reliability and extend the lifetime of the drive.
- EMC filters for the building sector, class C2 (1st environment).
- Override can be used, for example, during a fire for extracting fumes rapidly and efficiently from a building
- Commonly used HVAC communication protocols are embedded into the drive
- Relay extension module for three additional outputs
- BACnet/IP router, LonWorks adapter
- The control panel mounting kit for cabinet door mounting
- Output filters
- External module for remote access and diagnostics
View Complete Details
Rs 71,577 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Product Family||ACS850-04 Single Drives|
We are highly engaged in offering ACS850-04 Single Drives Interface Board to our prestigious clients.
View Complete Details