₹ 380/ BottleGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||50 ml|
|Max. Thread Size||3/4"|
|Maximum Pressure Resistance (N/mm2)||10,000 psi (68.9)|
|Temperature Resistance||150 Degree C|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
LOCTITE 542 is designed for the locking and sealing of metal pipes and fittings as well as other cylindrical metal assemblies. The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close-fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage due to shock and vibration. The thixotropic nature of LOCTITE 542 reduces the migration of liquid product after application to the part.
- Prevents leakage: It fills all gaps between the mating threads and cures into a hard thermoset plastic that provides 100% seal.
- Does not clog downstream filters in hydraulic and pneumatic systems as unused adhesive gets washed away.
- Easy to disassemble with standard hand tools as medium strength product.
- Seals pipe joint against corrosion.
- Ideal for hydraulic, pneumatic and general fittings.
- Resistant to fuel, oil, coolants and hydraulic fluids.
View Complete Details