|Compressed size||120mm x 5 mm x 35 mm|
|After Wet size||195mm x 95 mm x 35 mm|
We are the pioneer manufacturers & suppliers of Quality Dampening Covers and Sleeves in India for all kinds of sheetfed & web offset presses. We have been engaged in manufacturing Dampening Covers and Sleeves for the last 15 years now.
What is a Dampening Cover?
A Dampening Cover is knitted product used on an offset printing mahine. Mounted on one or more rollers, its purpose solution from a reservoir and transfer it to the printing plate. The addition of this "water" to th plate surface keeps the non-image areas of the plate ink-free.
Our products are durable, functionally reliable, operationally unmatched, easy to maintain, and available in multiple sizes (ranging from 70mm to 330mm in circumference). Our core competency is in designing quality-proven Dampening Covers for use in offset printing machines. These Covers are generally mounted on one or more rollers, from where they absorb a thin film of a chemical solution from a reservoir and transfer it to the printing plate. This addition of "water" to the plate surface resists the transfer of ink to the non-image areas of the plate, keeping those areas ink-free.
Our expertise lies in manufacturing
Rayon Covers (Synthetic) Rayon Plusch :
- Cotton Covers
- Export Plusch : Original seamless Dampening Cover made of pure 100% cotton highly absorbent for the water form or doctor rollers offset presses. These are widely demanded for high durability and uniform performance.
- Super Plusch : Seamless Dampening Cover. It is carefully fabricated by our expert professionals using 100% extra fine cotton. Dense and thicker construction, maximum water absorption, superior durability, longer performance and a velvet velour smooth finish are a few key attributes of this product.
- Sleeves : These are medium weight cotton covers which are durable, dense and highly absorbent.
These are made up of synthetic fibers which are lint free, resists ink build up and are therefore very easy to clean and maintain. Also, since these are processed to attain highest level of ink resistance, upto 90% of Ink can be easily cleaned up under hot water resulting in longer life. Cleaning Tips :
Proper cleaning is very important to sustain performance and increase service life of covers. Find below a few handy tips which will help you clean Dampening Covers with ease, thus warranting their superior functioning and life :
Compressible Viskovita sponges
- It is always better to change the cover rather than fighting time using an exhausted cover
- Covers should be cleaned at the end of each work day, between jobs or shifts to ensure optimum performance.
- Fresh tap water should be used for removal of all ink.
- For cleaning heavy ink build up areas of the cover, a soft brush and mild household detergents can be used for cleaning. Do not use stiff brushes or metal objects like blades and knives, other wise FIBRE SEPERATION will result.
We are the suppliers and traders of compressible sponges both original Viskovita and Indian made sponges, these sponges uses for the cleaning of PS plates , and rollers of printing machines. They are made of natural fibers, durable and anti corrupted , these sponges have large capacity to expanded , and very easy to use.