Fall Protection Equipment
The world-wide presence of the Tractel® Group on building sites and Public Works worksites has contributed to the development of a wide range of harnesses, fall prevention devices for working at height and safety lifelines.
The Tractel® Group is able to offer the most appropriate equipment for your type of business activity, in order to give you support and assurance against the risk of falls when working at heights of over three metres.
With the strength of more than sixty years of experience behind it in Building and Public Works projects, the Tractel® Group has built up a true safety culture by using its wide business experience, its resources and its ingenuity in designing high quality innovative products and systems.
Through its Personal Protection Equipment Division (PPE) and its various production sites located around the World, the tractel® Group has become one of the main International players in the high level working and fall prevention sector.
Always looking to give full satisfaction to its customers and to better direct their selection of equipment, the Tractel® Group has decided to divide its PPE offer into 4 separate ranges.
|Material||aluminum, stainless steel, nylon|
|Rope Material||Certification(s): CE EN 12841 type A when used with an ASAP'SORBER or ASAP'SORBER AXESS energy absor|
|Usage/Application||Climbing Fall Arrest|
Mobile fall arrester with locking function
The ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester is designed to facilitate handling during rope ascents. In normal use, the device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and follows the user in all his/her movements. In case of shock or sudden movement, the fall arrester locks on the rope and stops the user. The integrated locking function allows the user to immobilize the device in order to reduce the potential fall distance. The connection arm makes the system drop-resistant when passing intermediate anchors. The ASAP LOCK is used with an ASAP'SORBER or ASAP'SORBER AXESS energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope.
energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope.
- Constant fall protection:
- arrests falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents
- works on vertical or angled rope
- locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall
- Integrated locking function allows the user to immobilize the device in order to reduce the length of a fall. In case of a strong wind, this function also prevents the rope from being blown upward
- Simple to use, and effective:
- moves up or down the rope, without any manual manipulation of the device
- easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- connection arm makes the system drop-resistant when passing intermediate anchors
- used with an energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope: ASAP'SORBER or ASAP'SORBER AXESS. The latter can be used for loads of up to 250 kg in two-person rescue situations
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Weight: 425 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 12841 type A when used with an ASAP’SORBER or ASAP'SORBER AXESS energy absorber, and an EN 1891 type A, 10-13 mm rope
- Certification(s): CE EN 353-2 when used with an ASAP’SORBER or ASAP'SORBER AXESS energy absorber, and an ASAP'AXIS 11 mm or AXIS 11 mm rope with a sewn termination
- Certification(s): EAC when used with an ASAP’SORBER or ASAP'SORBER AXESS energy absorber, and an EN 1891 type A, 10-13 mm rope
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.15 when used with an ASAP’SORBER or ASAP’SORBER AXESS energy absorber, a Bm’D or OXAN TRIACT-LOCK (international version) carabiner, a CAPTIV positioning bar, and a RAY 12 mm rope
- Item Code: Asap
View Complete Details
Get Latest Price
|Maximum Working Load||Medium Weight Equipments|
|Working Load||Medium Weight Equipments|
Webbing equipment loop
Webbing equipment loop attaches to a packs internal loop for organizing gear.
- Attaches easily to the packs internal loop for organizing gear
- Weight: 18 g
- Item Code: Porto
View Complete Details