Products & Services
Sandwich Puf Panel
To meet the specific requirements of our customers, we are engaged in offering an extensive range of Sandwich Puf Panel. Our offered product is available as per the industry standards and has long lasting life.
Rs 1,310 / Square MeterGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Square Meter
Manufacturer, supplier and trader of Sandwich Puf Panel with following specifications and features.
- Minimal maintenance
- Easy to install
- Versatile high specification system
- PU/PIR Sandwiched PUF Panels
- Rock wool Core Sandwich Panels
- EPS Core Sandwich Panels
- Industrial Construction of PUF Panels
- Metal-faced polyurethane sandwich panels are the system of choice today for large industrial buildings, refrigerated warehouses, office blocks, exhibition halls, fair pavilions, schools and sports halls.
- The aluminium or steel facings themselves are surface coated and can be manufactured with profiles of various depths leading to a higher load bearing.
- Polyurethane sandwich panels come complete with specially formed tongue- and - groove joints ensuring aperfect fit and maximum integrity. Assembly is fast, easy and cost effective.
- The resultant sandwich panel has a load-dearing capability many times greater than that achieved by adding together the load-bearing capacities of the individual layers. As a result, these thin, relatively lightweight sandwich panels can safely bridge wide spans. For example, a panel just 100mm thick can easily bridge a clear span of some 6 meters.
- Energy efficiency
- With 80 mm thick sandwich panels with polyurethane rigid foam, the U value is 0.297 W/(nf K). In comparison, a solid wall with 24 cm thick masonry and 2 cm plaster walls has U value of 1.85 W/(nf K).
THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY* 35 mm PUF is equal to 50 mm EPS (Thermocol)
0.090 RM 55 mm Glass wool
60 mm Mineral wool
COCONUT FIBER 0.050
CORK SHEET 0.045 80 mm Fiber board
MINERAL WOOL 0.040 175 mm Wood
POLYSTYRENE 0.035 475 mm Concrete
POLYURETHANE 0.024 1075 mm Thick Brickwork
View Complete Details