Encompassing the five principles of customisation, functionality, creativity, technology and vaasthu( in lieu with climatology). As architects our strength lies in customising or creating a unique design for our clients specific demands … like any true passionate architect , but we as a team find beauty in everything and so we can do justice to a contemporary style as well as vernacular concept , try out fusion and arrive at a satisfying design to all. As planners we look at spaces for their usage , be it transitional in nature , for circulation , occupational in terms of character and ventilation in terms of habitant comfort . Ever willing to experiment with built form , volume or sheer expanse/compactness of spaces , to create feelings like awe , interest , or an acknowledgement for it’s existence .. we believe that a space or form can be common , unique , inspiring , dominating or at the best pleasant and comfortable and hence a feeling has to be experienced by the very unique treatment given to the form or space in size or volume or material by a visitor or habitant and so we strive conscientiously towards such goals. ..respecting the budgetary constraints of the client. At this juncture , when the babies from kindergarten are advocating green we are looking forward to working as consulting green architects … brimming with information , zeal and a desire to work with dedication towards the essence of developing sustainable green living spaces and surroundings through judicious and conscientious planning , treading cautiously on the ever relevant economic aspects rather than merely describing the green concept with a solar panel system , rainwater harvesting pit ,landscaping , or creating a waterbody. We judiciously practise the concept of green , from the location and topography of site to the availabilty of materials and their usage keeping in view their efficiency and also their manufacturing process , in addition to various techniques of construction and following sustainability through strategies. SOME SUSTAINABLE PRACTISE STRATEGIES BEING
- Climate response: Raised Floors to enhance air flow and avoid humidity.
- Large openings for ample air flow.
- Shading of outer walls.
- Roof insulation
- Use of “Passive cooling” design principles like “ Stack effect ” )
- Mud plaster for external rendering to reduce thermal heat gain.
- Use of salvaged timber for roof structure, doors and windows.
- Use of Prefabricated RCC elements for time, cost and water efficiency.
- Water conservation:
- Waste water recycling and reuse
- Rain water harvesting
- Use of Indegenous species of vegetation for landscaping and proposing green roofs and living walls for a comfortable and healthy life.
- Energy Conservation: Use of Solar energy to generate electricity and heat water.
- Sustainability in economics by opening up avenues to generate income for the sustainability of the project in terms of maintenance and development.
- ONGOING PROJECTS
- Villa Redesign & Interiors for mr.srinivasa reddy
- Club House for Agrigold
- Villa plans and interiors for mr. sanjeeva reddy
- PROJECTS DEALT
|Nature of Business||Service Provider|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|