Products & Services
Anand Nishikawa Company Limited
ALP Nishikawa Co. Pvt. Ltd.(ANCO) is a 50:50 joint venture between Anand Group & Nishikawa Rubber co Japan. The company was established in 1996 with state of the art manufacturing facility in Lalru near Chandigarh in Punjab. ANCO is India's leading manufacturer of EPDM rubber sealing system for Cars. It is OEM supplier to all major car manufacturers in India. ANCO is TS 16949 & OHSAS 18000 Certified Company with manufacturing plants in Lalru (Punjab) & Gurgaon (Haryana). ANCO today is a complete solution provider of sealing systems for car & commercial vehicles. It has state of art design centre in Gurgaon with CATIA & UG design software & product testing & validation lab in Lalru. ANCO has 2 mixing lines with capacity of producing 30 MT compound / day. Lab is equipped with best in the world equipment like Mooney Viscometers, Rheometers to ensure the quality of mixed compound before extrusion. 9 Continuous curing Extrusion lines with Microwave, Hot fluidized Bed & Hot air based curing system customized to manufacturer specific range of weather-strips & seals. For Finishing Operations 350 Molding Presses both Hydraulic & Pneumatic & Special purpose machines for Drilling, Punching, Notching, Cutting & to do other specific operations.
ANCO is OEM supplier to all major car & commercial vehicle manufacturers in India like Maruti Suzuki, Honda, Renault Nissan, Mahindra, Tata Motors, Ashok leyland, Sunrise Nissan, Bharat Benz, SML & VE Commercial. ANCO is continuously working with Nishikawa Rubber co to bring the latest technology in India & to upgrade the existing technology to meet/ exceed the requirements of our valued customers.
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Total Number of Employees||2001 to 5000 People|
|Year of Establishment||1984|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 100 - 500 Crore|
- ALP Nishikawa Co. Pvt. Ltd. India
- ALP Overseas Pvt. Ltd. India
- ALP Aeroflex (I) Pvt. Ltd. India
- ALP FPI Parts Pvt. Ltd. India
- ALP Corporate Services Pvt. Ltd. India
- ALP Polymer Park Pvt. Ltd. India
- ALP OZ Auto Moulds Pty. Ltd. Australia
- BTB Tools, Australia
- ALP Africa Pty. Ltd. South Africa
- APS Company Limited. Thailand
- ALP USA INC. New York, USA
- Gold Glass-ALP LLC. USA
- ALP GIEG Trading S.L- Spain
- ALP GIEG GmbH, Germany
Going forward, we will be present in only those sectors which do not have frequent Government policy interference. We as a Group, believe in mutually beneficial and long term relationships which have extended over 20 years period...."
From the desk of Mr. I. S. Anand, Chairman, ALP Group
About The Company
- 1985 : ALP group Chairman Mr. Iqbal Singh Anand, set up a Plant at Rudrapur for manufacturing EPDM Weather Strips, a first in India, in technical alliance with ETS Lescuyer SA of France.
- 1995 : ALP Nishikawa was formed, in a Joint Venture with Nishikawa Rubber Co. Ltd of Japan, for making EPDM weather strips for the OEM market, at a new plant in LALRU.
- 1996 : GTP Overseas Pvt. Ltd., later called ALP Overseas Pvt. Ltd., was formed at Noida for catering to Exports, After Market and Industrial segment demand of EPDM profiles using the Rudrapur plant assets.
- 2003 : ALP Nishikawa Company set up finishing Lines in Gurgaon to cater to Maruti Suzuki India, Honda and other OEMs.
- 2006 : ALP Overseas initiated to set up a plant at Rudrapur for Nitrile Foam Insulation, a first time in India
- 2007 : ALP Plastics Pvt. Ltd., was formed at Gurgaon to meet TPO, TPE extrusion demands in belt Weather strips for Automotive Industries
- 2011 : ALP Polymer Park Pvt. Ltd was formed which bought Industrial Land of 30 acres near Gurgaon Rajasthan Border to create an Industrial Polymer Park for meeting future expansion needs of self and other Polymer industry players.
- 2011 : ALP Aeroflex India Private Limited was established as a joint venture with Aeroflex of Thailand, to expand the ALP Insulation product range
- 2012 : GGG Restoration LLC, at New York in US, was formed by Alp overseas in a joint venture with GGC of USA , for marketing of ALP products in the USA .
- 2013 : ALP Plastics started an Injection Molding Division at Gurgaon to increase the offerings of plastic molded parts to the automotive industry.
- 2014 : ALP Africa Pty. Ltd was formed by acquiring an existing facility in South Africa for manufacturing industrial rubber profiles in EPDM. ALP also formed APS Co. Ltd., Thailand by taking a stake in Aeroflex of Thailand.
- 2016 : ALP-FPI Parts Private Limited was formed as a joint venture company with Fortune Parts Industry Public Company Limited of Thailand, to manufacture high-end Plastic Injection Molded parts for the automotive industry.
- 2016 : ALP OZ Auto Moulds Pty Ltd was formed as a joint venture between Oz Auto Moulds Pty. Limited in Australia and ALP to ensure end to end solution for the valued customer in Windscreen industry, Industrial application and other relevant segments.
- 2017 : GGG-ALP LLC is a formed as a joint venture co. of GGG of USA and ALP group of India to supply high quality products to the Automotive Glass and Restoration Industries. GGG ALP offers a comprehensive product line ranging from part specific and universal mouldings for the Auto Glass Replacement Market, to products for Automotive Glass Manufacturers, as well as specialty products designed specifically for the Auto Restoration Industry.