Services We Offer
Anacon Laboratories Private Limited
Anacon Laboratories Private Limited [Nagpur] is established in 1993 as a analytical testing laboratory and now a leading Environmental Consultancy firm in Central India region. The lab is well equipped with state-of Art instrumentation facilities and trained man power. Anacon is rendering it's services in the field to various industries. Proactive & Visionary Managing Director of ANACON supported by Committed & Highly qualified Directors and a team of experienced former Scientists from the Government Institutions & dedicated staff has made the organization to provide conducive atmosphere for continuous learning process to stand out amongst the various laboratories in Central India & leading to various "Quality recognitions" by Government of India. ANACON is the only organization in the Laboratory and sector to receive "National Award for outstanding Entrepreneurship" by Govt of India. The award was presented on 2nd Sept 2011 at Vigyan Bhavan at the hands of Honorable President of India. Laboratory is empaneled by Maharashtra Pollution Control Board & recognized by Ministry of Environment & Forests, New Delhi, accredited by Quality council of India for carrying out analytical as well as environmental Projects. Anacon is working in 7 states of the country & providing it's services in various Industrial sectors such as Steel, Cement, Power, Distilleries, Textile and Pharmaceuticals, Agriculture etc.
|Nature of Business||Service Provider|
|Company CEO||D.g. Garway|
|Registered Address||No. 60, Bajiprabhu Nagar, Near Ramnagar Square, Nagpur, Maharashtra - 440 033, India|
|Industry||Services Provider of analytical testing laboratory and now a leading Environmental Consultancy|
|Total Number of Employees||101 to 500 People|
|Year of Establishment||1993|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Promoter||Dr. Sugandha Garway|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 2 - 5 Crore|
|Size of Premises||12000 square feet|
Team and Staff
|No. of Research / QC Staff||1 - 5 People|
|No. of Skilled Staff||6 - 25 People|
|No. of Semi-skilled Staff||46 - 65 People|
|No. of Consultants||6 - 25 People|
|Primary Competitive Advantage||Provide Customized Solutions|
|Contract Manufacturing||Design Service Offered|
|Quality Measures / Testing Facilities||Yes|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
Established in the year 1993, we, “Anacon Laboratories Private Limited”, are engaged in offering consultancy for Analytical Testing, Chemical Testing, Mine Projects and Waste water Treatment. Moreover, we also offer Testing Services for Personal Care and Home Care Products. We have NABL accredited analytical testing laboratory for undertaking our testing services in the most efficient manner. Owing to our services, we have now become a leading Environmental Consultancy firm in central India.
The lab of our firm is well-equipped with state-of-the-art instrumentation facilities and is backed by trained manpower. We are the only organization in this specific field to receive "National Award for Outstanding Entrepreneurship" by Govt. of India. The award was presented on 02nd Sept, 2011 at Vigyan Bhavan by the honorable President of India. Our laboratory is empaneled by Maharashtra Pollution Control Board and recognized by Ministry of Environment & Forests, New Delhi. Further, we are accredited by Quality Council of India for efficiently carrying out analytical as well as environmental projects. We are operational in seven states of the country and have been providing services to industrial sectors such as steel, cement, power, distilleries, textile, pharmaceuticals and agriculture, among others.
Proactive & visionary Managing Director 'Mr. Dattatraya Gajanan Garway' is the mentor and guide of our firm. He is supported by committed & highly qualified directors and a team of experienced former scientists from reputed government institutions. Their dedicated approach has made the organization to provide conducive atmosphere for continuous learning process and to stand out amongst various laboratories in central India, leading to various "Quality recognitions" by Government of India.
+ Read More
Vision And Mission
We provide single "window services" to the corporates and ensure quality services for our "Testing & Environmental Projects" in various sectors like power, industry, synthetic organic chemicals, automobile, mining, food and agriculture.
“To be recognised internationally as a trustworthy partner in industrial growth by providing tailor-made solutions for industrial needs. Analytical & environmental services are rendered using creativity, flexibility, production depth and technical expertise with total focus on customer satisfaction and quality workmanship.”
- “To develop innovative services and technology that are customised as per clients' needs. To develop contacts with research institute conducting research and development in the areas of special significance to industry, academician, government agencies and other organisations.”
- “Anacon is committed to develop, innovate, analyse and apply technology for products and processes. To develop research partnership with industry.”
- “To promote training centres by organising tailor-made training courses in the areas of instrumentation applications, Environment Management & Food Safety, thereby enhancing the productivity & employability of the region.”Vision: “To be recognised internationally as a trustworthy partner in industrial growth by providing tailor-made solutions for industrial needs. Analytical & environmental services are rendered using creativity, flexibility, production depth and technical expertise with total focus on customer satisfaction and quality workmanship.”
- “To provide analytical support in the growth rate of Vidarbha region.”
“To ensure accurate & reliable results to our clients with the aid of our quality controllers having technical expertise and several years of experience in the industry.”
Quality Policy: Management of Anacon Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. Is committed to:
- Good professional practice by serving its customer’s need for chemical/Biological testing of submitted samples, using standard/validated methods; Conducting Environmental Impact Assessment studies as per existing MoEF/SEAC Guidelines & complying with NABET requirements.
- Encourage Quality awareness among staff & Train Personnel to ensure implementation of established Policy & Procedures in their Work;
- To maintain internal / external communication as per organization’s established procedures;
- Maintain technical validity of test results;
- Comply with ISO/IEC 17025:2005 & applicable Statutory, Regulatory requirements to continually improve the effectiveness of the management system.
Board Of Directors
The Directors of our firm, collectively navigate the team to achieve the vision & mission of the company. Anacon has highly experienced industry experts, research scientists and an energetic young laboratory staff. We have the following personnel in our panel of directors:
- Dr. (Mrs.) S.D. Garway, M. Tech, Ph. D (Chemical Engineering) - Director
- Dr. D.G. Garway, M.Sc, Ph.D (Chem) - Managing Director
- Shri Rajendra Korde, M.Phil, M.A, LL.B, MSW - Director
Brief background of Dr. D.G. Garway:
- M.Sc., Ph.D, Chemistry from Nagpur University, former R&D Scientist - Department of Science and Technology GOI, with 17 years of experience in highly sophisticated analytical instrumentation techniques
- Member, Environmental Technology Verification
- Resource person for RBI staff training college – Chennai
- ISO 14001 lead auditor from 2000
- Recognised by Quality Council of India (NABET) as Coordinator & Functional area Expert for conducting environmental studies
- Total research papers published – 15
- Research papers published on Anacon work – 07
Brief background of Dr. (Mrs.) S.D. Garway:
- M.Tech, Ph.D, Chemical Engineering, former Associate Professor, with 17 years experience in laboratory analysis and an NABL technical expert
- Total research papers published – 12
- Research papers published on Anacon work - 07
- Presented papers in 7 national and 3 International conferences at UK, Germany and Holland
- Member of American Organisation Analytical Chemist (AOAC), USA
- Visited many academic institutions in UK
- Designed web based software for “Water Quality Surveillance” for Nagpur city
- Management representative for all Quality Systems such as NABL, NABET & ISO 9001:2008 of Anacon
Brief background of Mr. Rajendra Korde:
- MSW, LLB, BJ & FSS
- Legal advisor to many business group
- Expert in socio legal matters, worked in print media for 25 years and social worker, present member of Divisional Press Accreditation Committee, Govt. of Maharashtra
- Freelance journalist, specialisation in environment and corporate
Personal Care & Home Care Products
Metal/Mineral/Ore testing services
Mine Projects Consultancy Services
News & Events
Anacon is now approved by Bureau of Indian Standards as well.
Anacon is proud to be the only lab in central India to get recognised by Bureau of Indian standards(BIS) for providing analytical services for ISI mark for “Packaged drinking Water”, “Natural Mineral Water”, Milk Powder, Skimmed Milk Powder, Condensed Milk and Partly Skimmed Condensed Milk. ISI mark for all these products are made mandatory by Indian Government for every batch of manufactured products.
It may be noted that in order to protect the interest of the consumers, BIS operates a Certification Mark Scheme called “ISI”. Under the scheme, BIS grants license to such manufacturers who are capable of producing goods on continuous basis as per relevant Indian Standards & thus authorise such manufacturers to label the products with “ISI Mark”.
Anacon is central India's first and only organisation accredited by Quality Council of India by NABL for its laboratory division & NABET environmental project division is approved by Ministry of Environment & Forests, certified with ISO9001. We are led by committed pro-active management, supported by state-of-the-art instrumentation facilities and highly qualified & experienced staff.
Our firm has become a trusted partner owing to the following reasons:
- State-of-the-art instrumentation facilities capable of detecting upto parts per trillion level
- Stringent quality control standards
- Rigorous training to technical staff
- Usage of internationally traceable standards & glassware
- Customer focus, regular update of knowledge by Anacon staff through participation in training programmes
- Participation in national and international proficiency testing programmes
- Anacon has scored excellent in all international proficiency testing programmes, indicating it's result accuracy & reliability
- Broad spectrum of services offered under one roof