Fuel Additive is a specially formulated compound in solution in an aromatic solvent which is readily soluble in fuel oil and its is extensively used to reduce engine knocking and increase the fuel's octane rating by raising the temperature. Further, our products are tested for their quality assurance in various parameters.
Combustion Improver Catalyst is a flexible way to optimize the use of heavy fuel oils and exhibits the following main properties:
- Reduces significantly the amount of soot and unburnt hydrocarbons (more than 50%) formed during the combustion of heavy fuel oils
- Allows reducing the excess air used during the combustion process
- Improves the flame homogeneity and allows achieving a more stable yield of combustion along the time
- Reduces deposits on heat transfer surfaces and consequently allows achieving a more efficient heat transfer in the convection zone
- As a consequence, reduction in fuel consumption is achieved.
- Reduces the unburnt solids by at least 50%
- Decreases emission of Black smoke & Co. Gas
- Reduces NOX by at least 30%
- Satisfies environmental considerations
Function of Anand Fuel Additives:
- High Performance Multifunctional additive to solve Combustion and Sludge formation problems in fuel oil. Asphaltene + O2 C + CO + CO2 + H2O
- Because of the partial combustion, CO and C are not burnt completely. This additive makes the Asphaltenes break down and helps the molecules to burn easily to give more energy. Normally this additive is dosed @ 500 to 750 ppm. Blending should be done in main tanks or storage tanks or tank trucks. This is a blend of performance improvers and its functions are given below:
- Disintegrates the existing sludge molecules into fine Asphaltene molecules.
- Avoids formation of sludge and keeps the Asphaltenes in well dispersed state.
- Combustion Catalyst breaks down the Asphaltenes into smaller molecules, helps these broken molecules to burn by catalyzing the tough step of carbon monoxide formation, thus improving the heavy fuel oil to burn better, release more heat and as a result, saves fuel.
Benefits of Using Combustion Catalyst:
- Increases speed of combustion of oil.
- Accelerates combustion of unburnt hydrocarbons
- Reduces excess air requirement and reduce heat loss through flue gases
- Reduces heat loss through heat transfer surface & enhance heat transfer efficiency
- Improves spray pattern, flame homogeneity and flow property
- Avoids sludge formation, and prevent clogging of pipes, filters, nozzles as well saturation of separators.
- Disperses and suspends any sediment already present in storage tank and protects oil circuit from corrosion induced by water.
- Reduces the frequency of mechanical maintenance and improves the life of equipment.
Combustion Catalyst-cum-Ash Modifier Additive:
- Added to the function of combustion improver, it reduces deposits in the high temperature zones of the thermic fluid heater / boiler so as to make the thermic fluid heater or the boiler operate on the peak capacity all the times. Avoids corrosion of heat exchanger tubes and premature failure of high temperature surfaces
- 500 ppm, i.e 1 Litre of Anand Fuel Additive in 2000 Litres of Oil
- 750 ppm in severe case