APAR Industries Limited (Speciality Oil Division)
APAR Industries was started in 1958, in India. Over 60 years later, we have grown into a diversified $1 billion company, and expanded to over 100 countries as a highly trusted manufacturer and supplier of conductors, a wide variety of cables, speciality oils, polymers and lubricants. At APAR, we have been able to excel at what we do because of who we are: relentless innovators who are constantly pushing ourselves to discover, perfect and deliver tomorrow’s solutions today.
We are leading the innovation curve as the world’s 3rd largest speciality oil manufacturer.
Our single-minded focus on innovation that solves real problems takes on several forms. Our focus on consistently optimising efficiency in our manufacturing facilities to ensure better costs for our clients. Our world-class manufacturing facilities (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accredited) and testing centres. Our emphasis on finding solutions that align with our core values of integrity, honesty and accountability to every stakeholder: our customers, our employees and our shareholders.
Over the years, we’ve built a plethora of valuable international partnerships, pioneered innovations at a local and global scale, and scaled up our network of world-class manufacturing, blending and storage facilities.
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Kushal Desai|
|Registered Address||Building. No. 5, Apar House, Corporate Park, Sion-Trombay Road,Chembur, Mumbai- 400701, Maharashtra, India|
|Total Number of Employees||501 to 1000 People|
|Year of Establishment||1958|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 5000 - 10000 Crore|
|Quality Measures / Testing Facilities||Yes|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
Our two manufacturing facilities are located at Rabale and Silvassa,India and 4 in Abroad. We have dedicated storage facility which is FDA approved and are well equipped with advanced manufacturing and testing infrastructure.Our facilities are accredited with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. Additionally, our Oil division R&D is approved by DSIR & QC is approved by NABL.
We’ve scaled our business to staggering annual volumes of 400,000 KL in India and 120,000 KL in the UAE.
About The Company
- Since 1969, APAR has pioneered the manufacture of internationally benchmarked grades of high-performance transformer oils in India. Our oils are more environment friendly, offer higher oxidation stability, lower gassing tendency and are non-corrosive in nature, with ultra-low sulphur levels.
- The entire Poweroil transformer oil range was developed through in-house R&D efforts. Poweroil has delighted customers in over 125 countries, and charged millions of transformers with Poweroil.
- APAR offers the most comprehensive range of transformer oils, including both naphthenic and iso--paraffinic grades conforming to all major international standards. We also have the largest range of customised grades.
We have consistently created local and global records. Watch how.
- Globally APAR is the first company to introduce a comprehensive range of iso-paraffinic transformer oils which have excellent electrical and heat transfer properties, as well as a low pouring point and high oxidation stability.
- APAR is an active member in the working groups of IEC, CIGRE and BIS committees in setting performance standards for transformer oils.
- We are also the world’s first company to supply the entire range of transformer oils with full compliance to the newly introduced corrosive sulphur standards as per IEC 62535, DIN 51353, ASTM D 1275 and Cigre TF A2. 32.01.
- APAR was the first Indian manufacturer, and one of the earliest global manufacturers, to have a range of transformer oils approved for ultra-high voltage transformers in the 765 kV AC, 800 kV HVDC and 1200 kV AC classes.
- Trustworthiness through consistency with our stakeholders
- Change with the demand of a volatile and uncertain business environment,
- Developed a method to quantify copper corrosion
- Created range of oils with low-gassing tendencies
- The first Indian company to create an affordable, high quality product for the injection moulding industry
- Expect the best from us in Product Quality, Competitiveness and Services
- Vision is to becoming India’s largest private blender and marketer of speciality oils and one of the largest industrial and automotive lubricant manufacturers in India.
- We at APAR are a technology driven customer focused group of professionals firmly believing in our company's vision: "Tomorrow's Solutions Today".
Infrastructure & Manufacturing Facilities
Expiry Date: 01/08/2021
Our Core Values
- Accountability: We will take responsibility of outcomes
- Innovation: We will go beyond obvious solutions, entrepreneurial
- Drive: We will be self driven
- Leadership: We will inspire others
Expiry Date: 08/05/2023
Certificate of Registration
Expiry Date: 23/05/2023
- Revenue: Rs. 1,776 cr
- EBITDA: Rs. 171 cr
- 3rd largest transformer oil global position
- 51 years of operation
- CAGR: 3.2% revenue
- 100+ countries served
- 347786 KL volume (actual sales)
Expiry Date: 02/05/2021
Explore our categories
Reviewed by 10 Users
Most Relevant Reviews
Ashish Patel ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Kapil Bhandari ★★★★★ ★★★★★