Web Planning & Reformation
Get Latest Price
Sometimes your website visitors can't find what they exactly look and search for, often due to poor content arrangement, confusing navigation or inconsistent labeling. Getting it wrong can frustrate visitors and turn them away in no time. Information Architecture thus comes to your rescue which helps in erasing these barriers with efficient information finding. Your visitors will interact more easily, leading to reduced support costs and increased responses.
Help Visitors Find What They’re Looking For, Everytime
Information Architecture (IA) is the structuring and organization of your digital platform's content, functionality, navigation and search schemes. Websites with a good IA are logically and consistently structured, with web pages clearly signposted enabling people to easily find the content they need. A great IA will ensure that your customers can find what they're looking for, that they will be able to browse your site effectively and that you direct them to the content you want them to find. Finding what you are looking for is the cornerstone of web service usability. The structure of the service needs to correspond to the mental model of its users. Without putting work into IA, that structure often reflects the internal organization of the service provider, does not separate between primary and secondary content, or organically grows out of control over time. IA is often the subject of early usability evaluation.
Crafting The Art And Science Of Organising Websites
The information architecture that we develop for you is based around both your business goals and user needs. We use techniques such as card sorting, online click intent analysis, IA validation exercises and collaborative workshops to refine and craft intuitive website structures. Our following steps defines our proven methodology:
- Interview: We'll meet with and interview key stakeholders to start building a customer experience strategy based on a thorough understanding of your business needs, as well as any technical constraints.
- Research: Next, we usually conduct highly focused user research to give us and you a complete understanding of your customers' needs, goals and behaviours. We'll also conduct card sorting to understand how users think your content should be organised.
- Sketch: We'll produce a site map and page titles/labels designed around how your users think (and not how you as an organisation are structured).
- Design: Based on both your customer needs and your business goals we'll design a navigation scheme that enables customers to move around the site's information architecture quickly and effectively.
- Integrate: Next, we deliver wireframes, the blueprints (or schematics) of the page designs that contain all the major elements of a real page without any visual design.
- Map: Finally, we'll convert the wireframes into a working prototype and carry out user testing on the prototype.
What We Have In Offer For You
- Content analysis and organization.
- Classification scheme/taxonomy analysis and design.
- Navigation scheme analysis and design.
- Labeling system analysis and design.
- Website indexing.
- User testing.
- Heuristic evaluations.
View Complete Details
Get Latest Price
Keep your friends close and enemies closer. Pardon the twist in literary adage but the saying holds true in business as well with enemies necessarily meaning business rivals and competitors. It has been since the inception of business itself that business owners compare their market presence with fellow business contenders. Competitive Analysis refers to the detailed analysis of marketing strategies, to make better and intelligent managerial decisions.
Who's The Competition
Usually we are given a list of competitors. Most companies who have a share on their market space are already aware of their main competitors and just about every company has a list of companies on their Target List - that special subset of companies that they want to beat soundly in the marketplace. Although, Applieo has expertise in identifying competitors, so we can identify competitors for you if you have not already, and even if you already have a list of competitors, we will do research to confirm that you have identified them correctly. Afterwards we classify the company with business parameters and then look up other companies in that same category. We decide what exactly your company or the client's website is striving to achieve with their own web offering and identify competitors with the same services or products. Other important criteria for determining credible adversaries include geographic location, total revenues, total profits, and strong branding.
Finding Your Competitor's Key Facets, The Primary Lookout
With an abundance of online data, zeroing on upon the competitors is not a gigantic task. The main trick lies in having a comparative study of the core aesthetics and functionalities between the two of them. We provide a complete presentation and a written report. With ample details. Expectations here? A well-organized, comprehensive report that includes everything from an executive summary to appendixes loaded with important details for gaining added business advantage. The end result of the analysis is a decision - a business decision that affects the rollout of design and development as well as the funtioning of your business. Our recommendations could be as small as adding search functionality and a look-and-feel upgrade to an already crowded deployment schedule, or it could have more far-reaching ramifications, such as adding to a budget for content acquisition or a shift in messaging. Our finds are based on in depth analysis of a plethora of business verticals, user friendly features, brand aesthetics, cross platform functionality, interactive tools, quality of content, design as well a website architecture.
Key Points We Consider While Doing Our Analysis
- Home Page: How informative is the home page? Does it set the proper context for visitors? Is it just an annoying splash page with multimedia? How fast does it load?
- Meta Data: What descriptions are listed beneath the website pages in the search engine? Are the descriptions weak or confusing?
- Page Titles: What page titles are listed for your web pages in the search engine results page? Are these titles unique and relevant? Do they describe the page content in a compelling and descriptive manner?
- Search Engine: Where are the website pages appearing in the search engine results page? What keywords can a user search for to find the website pages in the search engine results page?
- Keywords: Has keyword research been completed to identify the most relevant and highly searched terms in the industry? Are these keywords used in the most efficient manner possible?
- Link Popularity: How many web pages link to the website? What sources are these links coming from?
View Complete Details
Get Latest Price
It's great that your website gets lots of visitors, but do they turn into paying customers? You build the perfect website, run marketing campaigns, watch web traffic, but get no sales. Why? Did you research on your potential customers? Do you know what they really need? Do you know what it takes to convince them? Is your website customized for them? It's pivotal to assess the behavioral trends of consumers and make amendments in interaction structures to reap the best rewards
Real Life Conversations, As Examples
We often get calls saying "Please could you take a look at our website, we get a lot of visitors, and business is good, but a few of the staff think the site does not look that professional. Personally, I like it, and I have had many people take a look at it, with various opinions" or somewhat like this "Looking at the Google Analytics, we have a problem with our website, and I cannot see what to do. People are just not contacting us, not even a phone call". As you can see finding answers to these quesions can make a big difference to your website conversion, and your business as a whole.
Better Business Communication With Consumer Conducts
Considerable psychological and sociological factors influence customer behavior. Explanations which make perfect sense to you may have no impact on your potential customers. It takes research and experience to understand web users, know what they need, and know when they buy. This information may be critical to your business because it may mean the difference between loss or profitability. Sometimes, even changing the wording of a paragraph can increase your conversion rate by 25% or more. This means that you will get 25% more sales from the same website traffic. It is very essential to analyse the behaviour of your users in websites in order to make space for further improvement. We at Applieo provide you with efficient user behaviour analysis that can serve as a tool for the growth of your business.
Behavioral Analysis And Implementing The Finds Have Many Positives
- Visitor Segmentation Analysis: This is a core analysis to prescribe future strategies. Segregation of visitors are done based on browser usage, geographical location and even their landing pages. This analysis helps to gauge the areas where the site has a potent following.
- Effective Conversions: Often the difference between a conversion and "no sales" depends on the interactive quotient of the site. Effective implementation of behavioral interaction points can optimize sales conversion in real time.
- Acquiring Traffic: User behavioral analysis and implementation can result in generating more organic traffic towards your website. Addressing the flaws like site architecture can dramatically increase the search page visibility of a sit.
- User Preferential Design: Analyzing user behavioral traits can help site owners better implement the features to go with user preference.
- Data Analysis Overview: With user behavioral analysis comes the analysis of company data at micro levels. These finds are great assets in making informed decisions.
View Complete Details
Get Latest Price
Dynamic websites generate an enormous amount of data, access logs, poll and survey results, customer profiles and orders, and more so increasingly, the job of a Web developer is not just to create the applications that generate this data, but also to develop applications and approaches to make sense of these data steams. Effective, multi-level analysis, design and determination of web data is a critical element for the survival of many web-oriented businesses.
Design Your Data To Go Beyond Simple Raw Counts
Once viewed as information of interest only to marketing organizations for periodic trend reporting, the data generated by web-facing properties is now being used by more organizations for valuable operational and strategic insights, and specifically to improve the user experience. Optimization of user experience requires a deep understanding of all user interactions on the site, sometimes at a session level. Since customers can interact with your product or company in multiple ways like website, mobile, social, etc., the amount of data generated from these channels is enormous. Additionally, the data from each source varies - part of the dataset might be completely unstructured, while part might be semi-structured. Combining these disparate data sources with strategic business intelligence can prove challenging. The complexity increases significantly for organizations that are looking to create segmentation on the fly and optimize user experience using real-time insights into the data.
Key Challenges Organisations Face
- Ad hoc Analysis: Large data volume and changing business needs have increased the need for ad hoc analysis with the ability to explore data easily through segmentation and historical trending.
- Third-Party Integration: Multi channel reporting and insights are needed for identifying user behavior. Data stitching is time consuming and painful. Batch processing can further delay analysis, leading to missed business opportunities.
- 360 Degree Customer View: Understanding detailed customer profiles and creating micro segments are a prerequisite for effective marketing campaigns and customer retention.
- Operational Efficiency: Changes in search algorithms and ever-increasing user expectations (for speed and better website experience) are forcing better site uptime, response time and reducing website errors.
- Conduct Ad hoc Analysis: Applieo's powerful search language and unlimited segmentation makes it very easy for an analyst to ask any question and conduct deep dive analysis. Full data drilldown at a user or session level makes analysis more insightful and actionable.
- Integrate Third-Party Data: Applieo can ingest, combine and correlate all types of machine-generated data in real time. This is a tremendous asset for organizations that are looking to extend their analysis beyond Clickstream data. The late-binding schema makes it easier to introduce and correlate new data sources.
- Better Customer Intelligence: High performing marketing programs need a deep understanding of their customers and customer segments. Understand what channels or incentives create a customer conversion or a more engaging user experience. Having access to detail-level data at a user and session level enables the creation of detailed customer profiles. Applieo indexes and makes user and session level data available in real time. The data can be searched, aggregated and segmented easily.
View Complete Details
Get Latest Price
Wireframes are your site's page mock-ups created to identify key areas of functionality and how they will be represented on the website, a display of all page elements, including the information architecture showing where they would appear prior to any design elements being added. The relative weight of your site's content and brand messaging is established here. Although wireframes looks like complete pages, they typically do not reflect the scale, color, or detail of the website.
Why Is Wireframing And Prototyping Important?Wireframes are where content, form and function come together. Wireframes give the general idea of how a page will be laid out. It acts as a prototype that shows the placement of page features, such as header, footer, content, sidebars, and navigation. It also specifies the placement of the elements within these content areas. They help identify any early pitfalls regarding content, menus, videos and many other layout components. These issues are resolved during the wireframe process, providing the creative design team with all the tools needed to create compositions of the website. If you want to develop a site that accurately matches the client’s requirements and minimize project revisions, wireframing will keep you on track. Some key benefits are:
- Better Insight: It gives the client an early, close-up view of the site design or (re-design).
- Provide Inspiration: It can inspire the designer, resulting in a more fluid creative process.
- Clear Understanding: It gives the developer a clear picture of the elements that they will need to code.
- Precision: It makes the call to action on each page clear.
- Flexibility: It is easy to adapt and can show the layout of many sections of the website.
Normally, wireframe development is part of a wider user-centred web design project involving research to understand users and their goals, and development of a usable information architecture. Therefore, the development of the initial wireframes is informed by the user research undertaken in these other stages of the project. Typically we develop wireframes for a home page, navigation pages and the main content page types. The prototype is ideally tested and refined through a series of iterative research sessions with representative target users. Two or three iterations of user research are normally adequate. Creating wireframes is a part of a process, and while wireframes act as blueprints to your website’s design, research must be conducted to determine key variables before an effective wireframe can be created. Based on the user/audience information gathered, we will produce a set of concept drawings along with detailed, annotated rationale - this will be the beginning of an iterative process that will lead us to building you a great looking, smoothly functioning site. Some key questions needs to be answered:
View Complete Details
Get Latest Price
If your organization's project stakeholders have difficulty coming to grips with the project inter-dependencies or if the relationship of resources to project roles is not clear, your company needs to take advantage of Mind Maps. You can also share your personal story in this visually captivating format. If fact, no matter what your purpose or idea is, we will help you present your message in a creative, fun and entertaining way that will leave your audience captivated, excited and longing for more.
What Exactly Mind Mapping Is?Mind Mapping is a way of creating pictures that show ideas in the same way that they are represented in your brain. Your brain uses words, pictures, numbers, logic, rhythm, color and spacial awareness to build up unique pictures of information. The ideas are linked together in a way that makes it easy to understand and remember. Mind Maps use exactly the same types of things to show the ideas and link them together. This is what makes Mind Mapping so powerful. We start with a central topic that we are going to be examining, and add topics radiating from the center, and then sub-topics as required to represent your ideas. We create our Mind Maps in a natural way by using our own words and connections that make sense to you.
Why You Need Mind MappingMind Mapping is a powerful but simple way of using diagrams to show information in the same way you think. Mind Mapping makes it easy to understand, remember, and communicate complex information. Sometimes our brains feel as if they are scrambled because of information overload, overwhelm, or ineffective use of your brain. This leads to:
- Inability to solve problems effectively.
- Lack of creative thought.
- Lack of focus.
- Difficulty giving great presentations.
- Problems organizing your thoughts.
- Poor communication.
- Missing out tasks when planning projects.
- Forgetting important information.
What Benefits Do People Get From Using Mind Mapping?
The biggest bene t that people cited was clarity of thinking, and the second was managing information overload. Third equal were improved productivity and being better organized. How much of a difference did using Mind Mapping make to these different areas? As you know, it's pretty dif cult to quantify something like Clarity Of Thinking or Managing Information Overload.
View Complete Details