Micro & Drip Irrigation System
It is a continous and automatic watering of plants & trees by using porous pipes is the most modern and efficient method of irrigation.
- It supplies water in the right quantity at the right place (root zone) and the right time.
the system woks with low pressure that can be provided with gravity and does not require continous power supply.
- It is therefore most suitanle for rural areas.
- Saves upto 70% water.
- Promotes healthier roots and better growth.
- Increases crop, vegetable and fruit yields.
- Eliminates insects and diseases associated with surface moisture.
- No loss of moisture due to evaporation or run off in comparison to surface watering.
- Liquid or water soluble fertilizers can be added through the pipes.
State-of-the-art cylindrical PC (Pressure Compensating) dripper, ensures highest durability and excellent performance.
Main features :
- Ideal solution for irrigation in topographically challenging terrain, where longer laterals are required
- For accurate irrigation of orchards, open field crops and greenhouses
- Continuous 16 mm and 20 mm polyethylene dripline with integrated self-regulating drippers
- Double water inlets and outlets per dripper
- New formulated silicone diaphragm ensures reliable and accurate performance at diverse water qualities, chemicals and fertilizers
- Individual double filter and flushing mechanism for maximal clog resistance ans self-cleaning
View Complete Details
Rs 12 / MeterGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Meter
Innovative, pressure compensating (PC) dripline with special anti-syphon (AS) and compensating non- leakage (CNL) models, based on the Cascade labyrinthinth.
Main Feature :
- Versatile, all-purpose dripline
- Pulse irrigation of greenhouses, vegetables and orchards
- Subsurface Drip Irrigation (SDI)
- Reduces filling time for large fields with long rows
- Pressure-compensating (PC) for maximum accuracy at variable topography and long laterals
- Cascade labyrinth provides strong self-cleaning turbulence
- Hydrodynamic dripper design ensures continuous flushing of sedimentand small dirt particles
- Low CV for maximal uniformity
- Weir structure prevents root intrusion and sand suction
- Side water inlet structure improves clog resistance
- High-quality diaphragm
- Available as regular coil or on carton spool
- Delivery Time: Ready to stock
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 12 Users
Pesalamallareddy ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Rakesh Nirmal ★★★★★ ★★★★★