Artefact Projects Limited
INFRASTRUCTURE is Backbone for any Economic Development and is critical for sustained growth.
ARTEFACT is leading Infrastructure Consultancy Services Organization.
PLANS infrastructure development, covering technical, contractual, environmental and financial aspects of projects.
DESIGNS and ENGINEERS projects, systems, processes.
MANAGES project implementation
PROVIDES end to end solutions with its spectrum of services
ARTEFACT provides Project Management services for Highways, Airports & Urban Development Projects.
ARTEFACT has Global presence and reach of services. It has enviable foreign affiliations.
ARTEFACT is an ISO 9001:2008 Company certified by TUV South Asia.
ABOUT 150 TECHNICAL EXPERTS & PROFESSIONALS form the BACKBONE of our Organization. Total Staff strength 235 (Sept, 2010)
ARTEFACT operates in more than 15 sites and Project Offices in India to service clients.
ARTEFACT has well equipped infrastructure, Hardware, Software Technology, processes and a large IPR of case studies along with technical data bank to support its operations.
|Nature of Business||Service Provider|
|Year of Establishment||1987|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 10 - 25 Crore|
Quality Policy / Processes
ISO Certification of TUV, Germany
About The Company
- Incorporated in 1987.
- In 1998 ventured into Infrastructure Consultancy Services as Engineers,
- Planners & Project Management Consultants.
- SECTORIAL Focus on Services for Highways, Airports, Urban Development (include SEZs, Reality,
- Provides entire bandwidth of services from Concept to Commissioning including designing, drawing, estimation, traffic and revenue studies, contract management, supervision and monitoring, operation and management plans etc.
- Service boutique of Engineering, Architecture & Project Management
- Manned by multidisciplinary professionals and enviable talent pool.
- Established client base with repeat business.
- Public Limited Company, listed on BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange).
- Market Capitalization as on October 2010 stood at about Rs. 500 Mns.
- Net Worth in the FY 2009-10: Rs. 276.99 Mns.
- National & International Operations.
- Gross Fees Receipts in past 5 years (FY 2006 to FY 2010) Rs. 113.64 Mns.
- Contracts of fees amounting to more than Rs. 0.60 Billions under execution.
- Bank Support of Fund Based and Non-fund based credits:Rs.350 Mns.
- Recently Completed Successfully Private Placement exercise of 9,00,000 Eq Shares and 10,22,400 warrants of Rs.10/- each at a premium of Rs.91/- each,amounting to Rs.194.2 Mns.
- Highway Assignments completed, 33 Nos, involving 6,966 Kms. Roads at a Cost of Rs.71.71 billion.
- Highway assignments Ongoing involve; 4 Construction Projects with 250 Km length, Rs. 17.54 Billion Project Cost and 9 O & M Projects with 865 Km Length and Rs. 37.36 Billion Project Cost.
- Catering to client segments in private sector, overseas projects.