X
Hi
terms privacy policy
Verifying...
1

Have a requirement?
Get Best Price

Hi
terms privacy policy
Verifying...
1

Have a requirement?
Get Best Price

Atlantic Overseas Educational Services At "ATLANTIC OVERSEAS EDUCATIONAL SERVICES", the work force dwells in an atmosphere that breeds integrity, honesty and a great amount of commitment towards work. "ATLANTIC OVERSEAS EDUCATIONAL SERVICES" has time and again been ranked as the best in the field by none other than its valued clients. Nothing holds more weightage for us than the appreciation and trust shown by all those who choose our services.+ Read More

Nature of Business

Service Provider

Career Counseling
Interested in this product?
Get Best Quote

Career Counseling

Get Latest Price

Selecting the most appropriate course and institution that fits with the background, interest and aspirations of our clients. Applying for admission to the desire course. Financial planning in order to have an accurate idea of the funds necessary to study in Uk, Australia, New-Zealand, Canada, Singapore and USA.

View Complete Details

Yes, I am interested!

Visa Assistance
Interested in this product?
Get Best Quote

Visa Assistance

Get Latest Price

We also help clients with their future visa applications whilst they are in UK, Australia, New-Zealand, Canada, Singapore and USA. Examples of further visa applications include; student visa applications, temporary resident applications and permanent residence applications. We are regularly advised by the consulates about the latest Visa documentation and rules and have a success rate of over 99%.

View Complete Details

Yes, I am interested!

Pre Departure Guidance
Interested in this product?
Get Best Quote

Pre Departure Guidance

Get Latest Price

Pre departure orientation program me to overcome any difficulty overseas. We feel this is one of the most important sessions in the whole process. Prior to landing in the new country of your choice appropriate input is provided to help you migrate, travel & settle abroad. The Pre-departure seminar provides an insight to the various facets of the student life that the students are to witness on a foreign land.

View Complete Details

Yes, I am interested!

Post Landing Services
Interested in this product?
Get Best Quote

Post Landing Services

Get Latest Price

Visa approval is just 30% of the entire settlement Process. Moving to a new country involves a lot of preparations. We take care of the rest 70% through our comprehensive and customized placement and settlement to help you settle in the country of your choice. While still in the native country, Our Settlement Division takes on the job to prepare our clients right from the stage they retain our services, guiding them to upgrade their educational qualifications and acquire additional professional skills required in the country they are moving to.

View Complete Details

Yes, I am interested!

Career Counselling Service
Ask for Details

Visa Assistance Service

Visa Assistance Service

Get Latest Price

Ask for Details

Pre Departure Guidance Service
Ask for Details

Get Price & Details
Tell us what you need, and we’ll help you get quotes
Tell us what you
need
Receive seller
details
Seal the deal
Pay with IndiaMART
Tell us what you need, and we’ll help you get quotes
terms privacy policy