210L MS Open Top Drum
Get Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Piece
|Material||CRCA Mild Steel, Metal|
Open head drums are used for storing high-density liquids. This packaging allows easy filling and removal of contents. For OH top lid shall be secured to the barrels by a G.I. locking ring and clamped with the help of 100mm long G.I.Bolt & Nut and / or Clamp type G.I. Ring. G.I. locking shall be fabricated from 1.25mm to 1.6mm thick steel.
We offer Open Head Drums right from 0.80mm thickness to 1.25mm thickness. They are also available on combination of various steel thickness.
We can provide drums with UN Certification of any category.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Drums are manufactured from the highest quality CRCA steel at the most modern plants.
• Special high quality paints are used for a good quality finish for the drums. High quality customized screen printing is also available to create customer branding.
• Triple seam in the drums gives extra strength.
• Provision of W-bead and corrugation allows enhanced stackability
• Drums meet Indian and international shipping specifications
• Inclusive transportation for minimum 200 nos. with continuous track of supply.
• Internally cleaned drums for chemical companies and other segments.
• Balmer Lawrie procures all the raw materials including steel, seaming compounds, closures and paint from reputed suppliers.
• Provision of UN Certification for hazardous products.
• Gaskets are offered depending on product compatibility.
• Provision of tag-rings and cap-seals allows increased pilfer-proofness.
• Drums are wrapped with corrugated paper/stretch wrap/bubble wrap to avoid transit damage.
• Special internal lining of lacquer or paint as per product needs
View Complete Details