Products & Services
Terms and Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
This User Agreement contains rules and regulations, policies and terms and conditions and agreement applicable to any person who may access or use Beaukart.com, including any subdomains, webpages or extension of Beaukart.com (Website) and you hereby agree and acknowledge to be bound by the terms of this User Agreement.
The use of Beaukart.com and the services provided are subject to the rules and regulations, policies, notices, terms and conditions set forth in this User Agreement. For the purposes of this User Agreement, ‘User’ and wherever the context may require ‘You’ (or any variation thereof), shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a user of the Website by accessing or browsing the Website and/or has registered as a member of the Website by submitting identification information/ registration details using the computer system of this Website and Accepting the electronic record of the User Agreement and has obtained a unique username and a secret alpha-numerical key (password) for using the Website.
Amendment: The Company reserves the right to change this Website and/or alter the terms and conditions of this User Agreement at any time and retains the right to deny access to anyone who the Company believes has violated the provisions of this User Agreement. You are advised that any amendment to the User Agreement or rules and policies incorporated herein by reference will only be notified on the Website on publicly accessible links and you agree by accessing, browsing or using this website that this constitutes sufficient notice for all purposes against you. The revised version/ terms shall be effective from the time that the Company posts the same on the Website. [In the event, that the User Agreement includes a substantial change, the Company will provide 30 days’ prior notice of such substantial change by posting the same on the Website and also at the email address provided by the User to the Company. For the purposes of this User Agreement, ‘substantial change’ means a change to the terms of this User Agreement that reduces your rights or increases your responsibilities.+ Read More
Capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the meaning given to them under the User Agreement.
- As a buyer, you understand and accept that upon initiating a Transaction on the Website, you are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the seller to purchase the items from the seller using either Payment on Billing or Payment on Delivery as the method of payment to pay the Transaction Price which shall be paid to the seller through your Issuing Bank (except in case of cash payments). You agree and acknowledge that the Company is only a facilitator of collection and remittance of Transaction Price. No interest or any benefits whatsoever is given to or can be claimed by the Buyer on the Transaction Price collected by the Company through and of the prescribed payment methods.
- You may agree with the seller on the commercial terms of the Transaction including terms of Dispatch and Delivery time or any extension thereof by way of exchange of electronic records/ electronic communication by using the features as may be provided on the Website and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent, provided that any such variation of the terms of the Transaction are not in violation of the User Agreement and the rules and policies made there under.
- Payment Method: You shall pay the Transaction Price through the available methods of payment i.e. Payment on Billing or Payment on Delivery, for the Transactions conducted on the Website. You will be intimated when (i) the Transaction Price is credited to the account of the Company (in case of Payment on Billing) or (ii) on committing to pay the Transaction Price on Delivery if you opt for Payment on Delivery payment method, which will be confirmed by the Website. The Website shall notify the Buyer upon Payment Confirmation as provided herein.
- Non-payment: Buyers are not permitted to buy any product without making a payment of the Transaction Price by Payment on Billing method of opting for Payment on Delivery or such other payment method provided by the Company on the Website, in respect of the product as described in the listing.
- Contacting Users: Users shall not communicate with other Users outside the Website to warn them about a seller, products or listing. However, you are entitled to provide feedback and/or reviews/ ratings for sellers as per the feedback facilities provided on the Website.
- Contact Information: The contact details provided by you on the Website shall be accurate and current at all times and you shall be obliged to update any change in your contact information on the Website immediately. The Company takes no responsibility for any delay/ non delivery of the goods on account of failure of the User to update the contact information provided on the Website and any consequent negative feedback by the buyer will be deleted or modified.