Products & Services
Products & ServicesView All
Beauty House - Wigs & Hair Patch
|Nature of Business||Service Provider|
|Company CEO||Ashok Balan|
We are doing work in this field form last twenty (20) years. We are non-surgical baldness solution
Providers. All kind of wigs and hair patches are available.
We are the treatment of baldness non-surgical no side-effects painless method.
On average there are 100000to 150000 hairs on the human scalp. The hairs grow from hair roots.
Blood vessels at the base of each follicle provide the nourishment necessary for hair growth. Hair growth in each root occurs in a cycle independent of the roots. At any time about 90 percent of the hairs on the scalp are in the growth phase, while the other 10 percent are in the resting phase. The growth phase lasts an average of four to five years.
After which the follicle enters the resting phase, which lasts about two months to four months. At the end of the resting phases. Hair fails out naturally and is replaced by a new hair. Consequently, some hair loss is a normal part of the growth cycle. In fact, on a typical day, about 50 to 150 scalp hairs are lost. Baldness (or alopecia) results when hair loss occurs at an abnormally high rate; when hair replacement occurs at abnormally slow rate; or when normal hairs are replaced by thinner, short ones.
What are the reasons of Baldness?
Many factors are responsible for baldness.
Like genetic factors, alopecia, hair falls, dandruff, dieting, pollution, poor nutrition, skin damage, some medications side effects & certain medical treatments such as anti-cancer chemotherapy & radiation therapy. And also growth hair rate low &hair loss or hair fall rate high.
Treatment of baldness non-surgery Methods
We are treatment of baldness main four methods
Products and Service
1. Men Wig
2. Ladies Wig
3. Men Hair Patch
4. Ladies Hair Patch
5. Double Side Anti-Allergy Tape
7. Glue8. Men hair Patch service+ Read More