Tigonis Wall Putty
Manufacturer of a wide range of products which include Tigonis Wall Putty.
Get Best Quote
Rs 780/PieceGet Latest Price
|Finish||Absolute matt/ egg shell finish|
|Compressive Strength||8.5 Mpa at 28 days|
|Packing Size||40Kg and also available in 1Kg, 5Kg, 20Kg|
|Mixing Ratio||With 30-35% water|
|Dry Film Thickness||1-1.5 mm (standard)|
|Coverage||10-12 sqft per kg|
|Area Of Application||Plastered wall /ceiling surface|
|Tensile Strength||1.0 Mpa at 28 days|
|Pot Life After Mixing Water||Maximum 2 Hours|
- Mix 1kg of Tigonis Wall Putty in 350-400 ml of water in a clean bucket and not vice-versa.
- Mix continuously by hand or using an electric stirrer to make a homogeneous lump-free paste.
- Leave the mix to slake for 10 minutes.
- Remix the paste for about 2 minutes before use. * Use the mixture within 30 minutes of preparation.
- Dampen the surface to be plastered with clean water.
- Use a steel trowel/blade (patti) to apply the mixture of about 0.5-1 mm thickness.
- Level and smoother the surface and cure the first coat lightly once it dries.
- Apply the second coat of 0.5-1mm thickness once the first coat is fully dried and set.
- The thickness of each coat should not exceed 1mm and the total thickness of putty should more than 2mm.
View Complete Details
Yes I'm interested