Products & Services
Cico Construction Chemicals
Rs 850 / KgGet Latest Price
|Shelf Life||12 Months|
|Specific Gravity||1.06 +- 0.02|
|Gelation||Highly strong elastic gel|
|Storage||Store in dry cool area|
|Pack Size||5 Kg & 20 Kg|
Cico Polygrout is a low viscosity liquid which reacts with water in a controlled manner to form a swelling, resilient adhesive solid in densities and strength appropriate to the designated task. When injected under pressure into leaking structures, through the process of polymerization, a permanent flexible water barrier is formed. The liquid retains its initial low viscosity upon contacting water allowing it to flow without dilution. Once the Cico Polygrout water reaction commences, the grout expands penetrating into its surrounding and quickly cures to a tough, adhesive solid to repel the influence of underground seepage flow and solidify the objective ground which is unaffected by corrosive environments.
- Cico Polygrout has very remarkable solidifying property even in ground where water flow is violent. It stops water from oozing and solidifies the ground with high strength.
- Cico Polygrout imparts successful solidifying property in all types of water, such as seawater, mineral water or that containing slight acid and alkali.
- Cico Polygrout is extremely stable both chemically and physically and will not be damaged by any bacterium.
- Cico Polygrout is completely nonpollutant to the water it contacts and has no effect on potable water, fish or marine life.
- Cico Polygrout possesses excellent adhesiveness to solid particles and is therefore useful in landslide prevention.
- Cico Polygrout does not wash away or is not diluted by the ground water.
Building Construction Usage: Prevention of water from leaking into underground (basements, tanks, sumps, pits etc); Soil stabilisation for foundations. Securing tie – back anchors for retaining walls or guys. Serving as sealer or liner in concrete structures. Preventing water from oozing from ground. Serving as water barrier in basement gravel bedding waterproofing system.
Civil Engineering Work Application:
- Solidifying and strengthening of ground and rock and stopping water from oozing out.
- Preventing leakage in tunnels and tunnel segment, deep underground structures and water retaining structures.
- Stabilisation of abutment and bridge piers.
- Preventing leakage through dams. Preventing of landslides.
- Solidifying and creating a water barrier in rock and earth fill dams.
- Back filling by impregnation for tunnel shield construction.
- Preventing air from leaking during compressed air shield construction or caisson construction.
- Facilitates supportability of pile and pier.
- Increases bearing capacity of underpinning Prevention of crown collapse in tunnels.
Environmental Engineering And Other Application:
- Solidifying agent to atomic, industrial and chemical waste solutions or wastewater.
- Solidifying agent for sewage and sludge removed from organic and inorganic waste dumps. Preservation of historical relics, harbour engineering, mining reclamation engineering etc.
View Complete Details
Rs 125 / Kg plus GSTGet Latest Price
|Chemical Type||Waterproofing chemical|
|Packaging Size||1 Kg,20 Kg,200 Kg,5 Kg,50 Kg|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Packing Type||Bucket, Drum|
|Tensile Strength||0.9 N/mm2|
Techforce 2K STRONG is a two component modified acrylic polymer based cementitious waterproof coating system, which on mixing and hardening provides an excellent water resistant barrier. It offers excellent resistance to both positive and negative water pressures.
View Complete Details