India presents a range of low-cost autoclavable and in-situ sterilizable laboratory Fermentor And Bioreactor
designed for performance and ease of use.
Using the latest in 16 bit microprocessor technology we offer fermentors and bioreactors that use multi-loop process control techniques to maximize yields in cell-culture and fermentation. At the heart of our fermentors and bioreactors lies 16 bit microcontrollers from Microchip Technology Inc, USA. On board electronics and sensors are sourced from reputed and reliable manufacturers like Texas Instruments, Allegro Micro, National Semi, etc. to give a controller system for these fermentors and bioreactors that works effectively and is extremely reliable.BioFERMA
autoclavable and in-situ sterilizable laboratory fermentors and bioreactors are controlled digital PID control algorithm. The temperature control range is from room temperature plus 3C to 60C. Using optional cooling system, temperature can be controlled from 10C to 60C. It has a stirrer agitation speed range from 100 to 1000 rpm and it can be used for anaerobic micro-organism or aerobic microorganism fermentation process.Bio FERMA
series is a low-cost, compact, autoclavable and in-situ sterilizable laboratory fermentors and bioreactors perfect for a range of educational, research and industrial applications.Fermentor systems are available for microbial and cell culture:
- Microbial Culture: Bacterial, Yeast and Fungi culture.
- Cell Culture: Plant, Animal and Insect culture.
- Moving up from a tissue culture flask and shaker.
- Interchangeable culture vessels (2.5 L, 4 L, 7 L).
- Borosilicate Glass Borosilicate glass vessels of total volumes of 2.5 L, 4 L & 7 L.
- User defined capacities can also be supplied up to 10 L.
- Working volume is 50% to 70% of total volume.
- Stainless Steel SS316L vessels for volumes of 10 L and above.
- Standard volumes are 10 L, 15 L, 35 L, 50 L, 100 L.
- User defined sizes can be supplied
MOC Stainless Steel 316L head plate is supplied with sufficient number of ports for sensors, tubings, sparger, motor, heater etc. Contact parts are made from SS316L. All ports have been designed to prevent contamination cross-over. Fitting of ports, sensors, tubings, motor etc. is convenient.Stirring & Agitation:
- MOC Stainless Steel 316L stirring rod with propellor type stirrer.
- Motor PMDC motor, 12V, 80W, high starting torque.
- Control Algorithm PID control
- Sensor Magnetic gear tooth sensor.
- Range 100-1000 RPM in 10 RPM increments.
- MOC Heating finger made from SS316L for contact heating.
- For cooling, chiller unit with forced circulation.
- Control Algorithm PID control for regulating temperature.
- Sensor Platinum RTD dipped in SS316L thermowell.
- Range 3C above room temperature to 60C. Increments of 0.1C.
- With cooling system: 10C to 60C.