The lunch menu is centered around organic salads and dishes that use local and homemade ingredients, such as tofu, pumpkin, seitan, tempeh, spinach, broccoli, mushrooms, fresh coconut, beetroot, carrot, and fresh cheese (feta, yak, cheddar, gouda, and homemade herbal cheese). Try our delicious spinach lasagna, with baby corn, dry tomato, pepper stir fry, green salad, herbal cream cheese, & brown bread....more
Soups (available for lunch and dinner, served with homemade bread):
Delicious and filling in their own right, our soups use natural ingredients and are mixed with local herbs to give a full-bodied taste without the use of additives such as creams and flavourings:
• Carrot & celery
• Sweet potato
• Spinach-mushroom-cheese burger, with fried potatoes, semolina chapatti, & green salad
• Pumpkin-cheese burger, with cumin potatoes, humus, brown bread, & carrot-beetroot salad
• Tofu in mushroom sauce, with carrot-orange salad, garlic mashed potato, & cashew bread.
• Feta cheese salad, with humus & brown bread
• Avocado salad, with scrambled tofu & millet chapatti
• Yak cheese salad, with aubergine dip & red rice chapatti
• Grilled tofu, with boiled sweet potatoes, millet chapatti, & peanut sauce
• Guacamole, with papaya dill salsa, aubergine dip, & brown bread
• Broccoli–zucchini–mushroom stir fry, with cashew bread & potato riata
• Spinach lasagne, with baby corn, dry tomato, pepper stir fry, green salad, herbal cream cheese, & brown bread.