Products We Offer
Rs 14,800 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Area Network Type||LAN Capable|
|Number Of Ports/Pins||24|
MA5626 is a MDU with passive heat dissipation, which supports local area network (LAN) access. It supports 5 specifications: 24 ports; 16 ports; 8 ports; 8 ports with power over Ethernet (PoE); 8 ports with reverse PoE. It can be used in FTTB + LAN scenarios to provide broadband access and voice services for home and SME users. It can be installed on desktops, in corridors, or in cabinets.
Thanks to its plug-and-play feature, the MA5626 supports shorter service provisioning phase, which reduces deployment costs. The service emulation and remote fault location features of the device help reduce O&M costs. With its energy-saving design, the MA5626 uses energy more efficiently, which in turn increases carriers' profitability. The MA5626 has been widely applied in the market, serving multiple carriers around the world.
- The MA5626 supports a broad ambient temperature range and has a low-noise design, as well as a passive heat dissipation design, ensuring both high system reliability and low power consumption.
- The MA5626 can be configured remotely, and its management and service channels are automatically established once the device is powered on and has successfully registered with an upper-layer device. The device supports plug-and-play and has management, maintenance, and monitoring functions to facilitate routine O&M and fault diagnosis.
- The MA5626 automatically adapts to GPON/EPON/GE upstream transmission modes, meeting different FTTx access requirements. Moreover, it supports both the SIP and the H.248 protocol for interconnection with the softswitch.
- The MA5626 provides 6 kV surge protection and Type C dual-PON port protection to ensure device reliability.
- The MA5626 supports forward PoE, which provides a power source for Wi-Fi terminals in a fiber to the wireless (FTTW) network. It also supports reverse PoE so that it can be powered in FTTB scenarios.
View Complete Details
|Model Name/Number||OP-Eolt 97024P 4|
|Fiber Type||9/125 mu m SMF|
|TX Power||+2.5 To +7dBm|
|Saturation Optical Power||6dBm|
|Transmission Distance||10 Km.|
|PON Port Speed||8.5-10.51875Gbps|
|Dimension||440 x 350 x 44 mm|
|Working Temperature||0 To 50 Degree C|
|Storage Temperature||- 40 To 85 Degree C|
|Relative Humidity||5 To 90% (Non-Condensing)|
OP-EOLT 97024P is 1U high 19 inch rack mount product. The features of the OLT are small, convenient, flexible, easy to deploy, high performance. It is appropriate to deploy in a compact room environment.
The OLT can use for “Triple-Play”, CPN, IP Camera, Enterprise LAN and IOT applications. It is a high performance products.
OP-EOLT 97024P provides 1 USB interface, 4GE(copper) and 4GE optical interface, 2*10Gb uplink interface, and 4 EPON ports for downstream. It can support 256 ONUs under 1:64 splitter ratio.
View Complete Details
|Model Number||OP-MEN 99328|
|Dimension||442(W)x 44(H) x 211.2(D) mm|
|Power||100-240 VAC 50~60 Hz, internal , universal, -48VDC Dual Power input|
|Certification||CE Mark, FCC Part 15 Class A|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40 Degree C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90% , Relative, Non Condensing|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to70 Degree C|
|IGMP Proxy||Support IGMP Proxy|
The OP-MEN 99328, the next generation L2+ Carrier Ethernet Access Fiber switches from Optilink, is a 20-port GbE SFP, 4-port Combo GbE (RJ-45/SFP) and 4-port 10GbE (SFP+) Ethernet L2+ Carrier Ethernet Switch portfolio of affordable carrier switches and a standard switch that meets all IEEE 802.3/u/x/z/ab/ae standards. It provides the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for Carrier Access networking includes IEEE802.3ah MAC Layer OAM, IEEE802.1ag Ethernet CFM, ITU-T Y.1731 Ethernet OAM Performance Monitoring, ITU-T G.8031 Ethernet Linear Protection, ITU-T G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching, Sync-Ethernet and IEEE 1588v2 PTP for Carrier Ethernet - - management requirement. It is suitable for Carrier Ethernet applications and helps you create a more efficient, better-connected workforce. This switch can be managed through RS-232 serial port, or through Ethernet port using CLI or Web-based management. With the SNMP agent, the network administrator can manage the switch, configure and control in a friendly way. It supports AC and DC Dual Power input (100~240VAC/-48VDC) for Power Redundancy requirement.
- L2+ features provide better manageability, security, QoS, and performance
- IEEE 802.3ah MAC Layer OAM and IEEE802.1ag Ethernet CFM
- ITU-T Y.1731 Ethernet OAM Performance monitoring
- 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standard
- MEF E-tree service over MPLS (includes E-LINE, E-LAN and E-TREE(EP-TREE, EVP-TREE)), available at FW v1.20
- IPv6 and s-Flow supports
- ITU-T G.8031 Ethernet Linear Protection and ITU-T G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching
- Sync-Ethernet and IEEE 1588v2 PTP for Carrier Ethernet management requirement
- AC(100~240VAC) and DC(-48VDC) dual power input for power redundancy requirement
View Complete Details