Our organization was founded in Suzzara in 1950 and became a leading company of drive shafts within a short span of time. We were the first Italian company in the farming equipment sector, which was engaged in providing complete transmission system. Then, we extended our range of products and services by developing and organizing our business as per the logic of an important industrial group, with various other production companies. In 1967, we build up a sales network in markets of world by incorporating commercial companies with the help of dealers and thousands of agents, commercial back-up, after-sales services and spare parts & components across the globe. Today, we are working in over 50 countries and exporting account for over 80% of our turnover (35% outside the EU). Our close attention to clients' needs and a R & D policy, innovative manufacturing processes and the continuous input of new ideas, with machinery manufacturers are reasons behind the success of growth. As the sales force is the strategic key of development, we in 1967, establish companies in the in major markets of the world with an aim of distributing our products and offering technical assistance to the clients. Today, we have developed 12 companies that form business structure base and reached more than 50 countries with the help of an extensive network of dealers and retailers. Owing to all these factors, we have been able to attain the complete satisfaction of our clients.
+ Read More
Nature of BusinessManufacturer
Total Number of EmployeesUpto 10 People
Year of Establishment2012
Legal Status of FirmPrivate Limited Company
Annual TurnoverRs. 50 Lakh - 1 Crore